Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "Fighting Words" - The WBC and Welterweight BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcias puerto rican dress attire is very metro compared to the Guerrero's ..east coast vs west coast fashion

Comment

Let's not forget the Paper Champ at MW

Canelo fans see this and hope that their boy doesn't have to fight GGG. You can see it in that pathetic comment above. Canelo may or may not get stripped, doesn't change the fact he isn't a MW champ (in name only, no one with half a brain thinks he is a real champ), isn't a JRMW at all since he can't make weight, , and just sits in the middle hoping to fight Cotto, PAC, Bradley, all much smaller fighters.

The WBC needs to clean up its ranks.

"But he doesn't want to fight out of his weight class."

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Canelo fans see this and hope that their boy doesn't have to fight GGG. You can see it in that pathetic comment above. Canelo may or may not get stripped, doesn't change the fact he isn't a MW champ (in name only, no one with half a brain thinks he is a real champ), isn't a JRMW at all since he can't make weight, , and just sits in the middle hoping to fight Cotto, PAC, Bradley, all much smaller fighters.

The WBC needs to clean up its ranks.

"But he doesn't want to fight out of his weight class."

Yea, the WBC are ****, bloody awful !!

Hey, I often see you quote The Ring magazine.....

Ring Ratings
        For ratings ended Jan. 05, 2016

Middleweight Limit: 160 pounds

CHAMPION
        Canelo Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          Because he won't focken fight anybody. If he were to unify titles and only fight #1 challengers I would never write anything derogatory about him but he won't, he only fights bums. I hated Mayweather because of his boring style but he fought all, all of the best fighters and beat them. When Mayweather won his first title he didn't fight bums like this guy is doing
          Sounds more personal as nobody only fights #1s. You have to fights some #2s sometimes. Some ranked fighters only fight 2s or less. Plus wilder came to the sport very late so to get more rounds in he was fighting more often. At that rate you fight more henchmen than top men.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Yea, the WBC are ****, bloody awful !!

Hey, I often see you quote The Ring magazine.....

Ring Ratings
            For ratings ended Jan. 05, 2016

Middleweight Limit: 160 pounds

CHAMPION
            Canelo Alvarez

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO funny!

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
              Sounds more personal as nobody only fights #1s. You have to fights some #2s sometimes. Some ranked fighters only fight 2s or less. Plus wilder came to the sport very late so to get more rounds in he was fighting more often. At that rate you fight more henchmen than top men.
              Since when has he fought a number 2 guy ? You're argument is pointless. Your personal likeness to him is fine but don't deny the fact he only fights bums.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                You didn't answer his question. He asked why do you HATE Wilder. What you posted would explain why you aren't a fan of Wilder.
                I answered the question, if you had a higher IQ then you would understand.

Comment

Working...
                X