Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    why is this thread 21 pages but threads pertaining to active fighters is only 3-9?
    All that reading ..... you must be dehydrated like Floyd. Take a break and drink up. You don't want to be dehydrated to the point that you need an IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      why is this thread 21 pages but threads pertaining to active fighters is only 3-9?
      Because Floyd is guilty and people want to see him punished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        To big to quote so here's the link:

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news...g-trust-usada/
        USADA previously posted on its website the dates on which it took blood and urine samples from Mayweather dating back to his 2010 fight against Shane Mosley. These posts have now been removed.
        So what happened to the list of dates and number of times they conducted testing? Why did they remove them?

Comment

• If you guys want to know about IV masking and flushing, watch The Program coming out soon its the movie about Lance Armstrong.

In this trailer you can see Armstrong rushing to get his IV before the Testers come, go to 1:03 of the video, love the part where he said im the most tested athlete on the face of the planet sounds familiar.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
            "passed negative testing"? Do you mind speaking English?
            Floyd tested negative. Therefore, young lad, he passed with negative test results, correct?

So... no one has provided, including Hauser nor Conte, how Floyd could fool WADA ''Olympic Style Drug testing'' ala blood for the infamous 750ml administered!!

What is the thread? Cmon, guvnor, give us a plot! Something! How do you mask 750ml of illegal substances in the bloodstream of EPO, CIR, and HGH from May 1st to May 2nd!! Clearly even a TE plot should coincide with relation to the IV correct?! Or else why are you guys even in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              So what happened to the list of dates and number of times they conducted testing? Why did they remove them?
              Hauser as usual is INCORRECT. It is actually still on USADA's website. Hauser just didn't do his homework enough.

http://www.usada.org/mayweather-vs-m...am-statistics/

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I have a question, were you defending Pacquiao when he was being attacked and slandered for years by Floyd and his fans of being on PEDS?

Did you defend him like you are defending Floyd in these IV threads?
                Idk that I was very active on boxing forums at that time. But I'm a fan of fighters first & foremost so I can't imagine I wouldn't have been saying Floyd fans were equally ******ed as the Manny fans now if I had been active online at the time. I'm not a fan of either of these guys' fanboys. Fanboys of virtually any fighter are f#cking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Major cover up

Hours before Manny Pacquiao entered the ring to fight Floyd Mayweather, his request to be injected with Toradol (a legal substance) to ease the pain caused by a torn rotator cuff was denied by the Nevada State Athletic Commission because the request was not made in a timely manner. In explaining the NSAC’s decision, commission chairman Francisco Aguilar told the media, “There is a process. And when you try to screw with the process, it's not going to work for you.”

USADA and Mayweather appear to have screwed with the process. Let’s see if it works for them in the end.

As Winston Churchill once proclaimed, “The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.”
                  People like to add X and Y variables after the fact. WTF!? Everybody's TRYING to justify the infamous shoulder injury that was NEVER mentioned to the commission nor reported on the medical waiver.

Why does every Top Rank have to contextualize Hauser? They don't even know what time it is. Maybe I'm naïve in thinking people truly don't understand politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    All that reading ..... you must be dehydrated like Floyd. Take a break and drink up. You don't want to be dehydrated to the point that you need an IV.

lmaooooooo!!!!!

Comment

• Saline and plasma transfusions: Injections of plasma (a pale, yellow liquid that makes up a large part of blood) and saline are outlawed because of their usefulness in masking blood transfusions and EPO violations. Armstrong's doctors are alleged to have closely monitored his hematocrit levels to stay a step ahead of testing. Jonathan Vaughters, a former Armstrong teammate, alleges that a team doctor once smuggled a bag of saline directly past an International Cycling Union tester, inside his raincoat, and delivered it to Armstrong just in time to thwart an EPO test.

Comment

Working...
                      X