Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Eyes Return in 2016 at Junior Welter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    damn he lost 2 years off of his prime
    FU CKING sad. That POS Arum can MotherFU CK your career. I hate that SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze813 View Post
      No he fought someone with skill and not the janitors he had been fighting. He wouldn't beat Mikey, you don't even believe it that's why you said " might "
      anf if mikey would have knew he would waste possibly 3 years of his career for ducking him he would have fought him....

no matter wat u say he was the smaller shorter man in the ring and he owned it until he got hurt and went balls to the wall..and thats off a year lay off i mind you..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Former champion Mikey Garcia could finally return to the ring in 2016, according to his brother and trainer Robert Garcia.

Garcia (34-0, 28 KO) would compete in the junior welterweight division, but they won't rule out the idea of potentially dropping down in weight to chase a lightweight championship.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        good news !

Great to have a skilled fighter back in the mix.

He should be ok at 140, he has the right style.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          That guy would whoop any PBC fighter from 135-140 even after being out of the ring for over 2 years. Broner he would just embarrass, that guy shouldnt even be on TV anymore.

Toughest fight would be against Crawford, right now i would favor Crawford who is one of the best p4p. Garcia has the tools to be one of the best as well, hopefully we will see him again soon, Gamboa would be a good first fight for him.
          That is the fight to make.

Great fight.

Comment

I just gotta laugh, when Ward went through his managerial issues and missed some time, alot of you were trashing him, now when it comes to this guy, its oh poor guy. You hypocrites, you just cant make this shlt up.

Comment

The Rican killer is back

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                I just gotta laugh, when Ward went through his managerial issues and missed some time, alot of you were trashing him, now when it comes to this guy, its oh poor guy. You hypocrites, you just cant make this shlt up.
                Ya, but Garcia doesn't want a piece of Golovkin like Ward

Comment

Downside of his career...

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    its called racism

Comment

Cant wait to see Crawford whip his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X