No announcement yet.

best sexual experience story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    ******* from my girlfriend at the time and her friend. I've done a lot of cool **** sexually in my life, but fact of the matter is that nothing is more awesome than two gorgeous girls blowing you at once.

like this, but with the meat in the middle, best scene ever

best feeling, when you cum and they keep sucking

lol

Comment

I've had too many experiences to just choose one

one of my favorite from HS

picked up this girl after I convinced her to sneak out, went back to my place, after messing around a bit she got all hot, but was on the rag, I then tell her we could try anal, she had never done that before.

She agrees after a little smooth talking, I didn't have lube but I had scented free lubriderm lotion, we start off and it just started going in and it pops out, too tight, finally after a little more patience I was able to get the head in (tightest hole I have ever been in), OMG!!!! she lets out this painful moan, like a scream being held in, I hear her sniffing and I see tears in her eyes, I start to feel a little bad and asked, "want me to stop" she then replies "No, keep going, it's ok"

I took it slow but didn't hold back either, each time I went in deeper and deeper, knowing that I might not get this chance again since she had a BF at the time. Each time she cried l a little more and more, it was such a turn on, I came so hard that I could have sworn I blew a hole through the rubber, lol

Comment

Working...
      X