Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do boxers have to do to earn your respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All fighters entering the ring have my respect their lives are on the line every time they enter the ring. But some lose my respect by insisting on unfair advantages. Only fighting at home where the commission , its officials give them carte blanche to make sure their opponent has no real chance of winning
    I respect a fighter that takes on all comers doesn't duck & dodge anyone they think would beat them
    I like FIGHTERS like Arturo Gatti, Antonio Margarito, Emmanuel Agustus, who got in ring ang gave 100% every time. They were fighters not prima donnas. Incredibly talented boxers like Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Willie Pep etc were also FIGHTERS!!! Never ducked anyone. Todays so called TBE is NOT a fighter he is the classic prima donna. That is why he will NEVER be an ATG in my book

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
      All fighters entering the ring have my respect their lives are on the line every time they enter the ring. But some lose my respect by insisting on unfair advantages. Only fighting at home where the commission , its officials give them carte blanche to make sure their opponent has no real chance of winning
      I respect a fighter that takes on all comers doesn't duck & dodge anyone they think would beat them
      I like FIGHTERS like Arturo Gatti, Antonio Margarito, Emmanuel Agustus, who got in ring ang gave 100% every time. They were fighters not prima donnas. Incredibly talented boxers like Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Willie Pep etc were also FIGHTERS!!! Never ducked anyone. Todays so called TBE is NOT a fighter he is the classic prima donna. That is why he will NEVER be an ATG in my book

Antonio margarito lmao sure but i respect any fighter who steps into the ring. But antonio

Comment

win,lose,or draw. fight til it's over

Comment

Step in the ring.

Comment

1. Be willing to fight in foreign countries
            2. Not avoid the best opponents
            3. Be willing to finish off their opponents with a KO/TKO instead of going for a decision win
            4. Not run from their opponents in the ring, be willing to engage
            5. Be a good sport, be honest and fair about past and future opponents
            6. Not use PEDs
            7. Not resort to using illegal tactics like head butts, holding opponents' arms and hitting while holding
            8. Not demand their opponents use gloves with extra padding

Comment

Working...
            X