Boxing Stream Sites have a new opponent, The U.S. Government

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get my **** international. The US government can simply fuck off

Comment

Oh well, just means no more live PPV's. I shell out for cable, but to hell with the PPV's. Just have to wait for replays if the streaming sites all collapse.

Comment

Streams will always exist on the underground market. Any time you have a desired product in high demand but at a totally unreasonable price, someone will come along with it for a much lower price. If you're willing to pay $5, you can get a very good stream. All the way up to 20 or 30 is reasonable for the stream, so the profit motive on the streams will always be there.

Comment

How does the government make their money? Taxes.

What happens when people stream for free? The corporations make less money, and pay less taxes.

The government is BOTH protecting corporate and its own interests by enforcing existing laws.

Use your brains.

Comment

Trust me, for every 1 streaming websuite closed, another 5 will re apper,because it seems that only America really cares about closing such such, and I think I heard it is alot harder for them to shut down sites from other countries....thats why The Pirate Bay is still working

As long as these sites are from countries outside USA, there will always be streaming websites...

Comment

Streams aren't going anywhere.

Comment

http://atdhe.me/

Comment

Working...
                X