Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO I was Thinking.... Everytime I Enter A Thread I have Yet To Post in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] SO I was Thinking.... Everytime I Enter A Thread I have Yet To Post in.

That I should acknowledge presence to everyone. Kinda like "Hey guys! Queef Genius here. This is what I think about blah blah blah..........."

What do you think. With my new found stardom dating back to my US> England soccer thread, I think it's kinda needed.

I slept on it. So I think I should say.

Queef Genius Here!!!!!!! (pause and wait for standing ovation)

How do I pause though? Do I have to make separate posts or state that I'm pausing and just use multiple line breaks?

Comment

I think you should make a poll on changing your username for a start. What do you think of "blah...blah...blahhh anyway"? You never elaborated on blah blah blah.

Imo the consuming desire of most human beings is deliberately to plant their whole life in the hands of some other person. I would describe this method of searching for happiness as immature.
      Development of character consists solely in moving toward self- sufficiency.

Thats what i think of "blah...blah...blah". How about you?

(Don't forget change username poll, its needed!).

Comment

Don't make me counter that little weak ass right jab of yours. I run this forum.

Contribute to my success and suck my dick or back of the fuck up and eat my shit.

Comment

1)Make me........

2)In logic my post was a contribution to the thread - 'success'. And replying to my post in essence you did counter that post no? I mean you did bite the carrot dangled before you no?

3)Two left feet and knee caps for hands seem to be your handicap.....i can help with that.

4)If someone backed up, how would you expect them to eat your shit when they're all backed away? Answer please.

5) What is your stance on "blah...blah...blah..."? You're de-railing my thread here....

Piffle....

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            1)Make me........

2)In logic my post was a contribution to the thread - 'success'. And replying to my post in essence you did counter that post no? I mean you did bite the carrot dangled before you no?

3)Two left feet and knee caps for hands seem to be your handicap.....i can help with that.

4)If someone backed up, how would you expect them to eat your shit when they're all backed away? Answer please.

5) What is your stance on "blah...blah...blah..."? You're de-railing my thread here....

Piffle....
            Listen man... You got two options. I don't care about all your gibberish.

1) Bow down and start sucking my cock.

2) Back track through my shit and eat it along the way.

Your next reply should be 1 or 2. (with 9 dots behind it)

Comment

Eels up inside ya
              Findin an entrance where they can
              Eels up inside ya

Boring through your mind, through your tummy, through your anus, eels!

I was obselete
              I couldn't hear the beat
              Staggerin about on me old mans feet
              I had one foot in the grave
              But now I'm nu rave!
              But now I'm nu rave!

It's a mash up!
              Pie and mash up!

Elements of the past
              And elements of the future
              Comin atcha
              I'm the hitcher
              Let me put you in the picture!

Eels up inside ya
              Eels up inside ya

Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either...

Go on brah out crimp me......

1) Can't bow down, i've this niggling pain in my back.

2) Back-track and you go deal with your own shit, something grown men do.

(sorry about the late reply, there was a shit going on and i was having it thus was busy.)

Comment

If you don't like people de-railing your threads, well, you're not going to like these next several posts! Oh dear!
                Last edited by RightJab; 07-15-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I want to merge a Phoenix with a Camel to create the world's first everlasting cigarette. It'll be a cigarette that rises from its own ashes, so you can keep smoking it indefinitely.

Comment

The silence protrudes like an engorged stomach, while I ponder the thought of trying to sit on my own lap.

What is your point of view on blah blah blah?

Comment

Working...
                    X