Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    r u a guest in the link
    I didn't sign in, I just tried calling.

Comment

I can't call in from the UK, otherwise I would. Anyway all the Margerito praise has put me to sleep, the guy was a cheater and for that reason alone I can't give him any credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
        I can't call in from the UK, otherwise I would. Anyway all the Margerito praise has put me to sleep, the guy was a cheater and for that reason alone I can't give him any credit.
        i tried sayin he was but was outnumbered

Comment

more people need to join.

Comment

You guys are still going? Who's on now?

Comment

post the new link in here.

Comment

EPISODE 2 lol:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=132897&cmd=wc

Comment

Honestly, I listened a few minutes but the foul language turned me off. Not gonna say everybody on air was using it, but there was too much of it. That drunk guy sounded like he has 2 brain cells.

Comment

i was just on the line w yall the last half hour
                    was pretty cool

Comment

Well that was fun lol. Just got disconnected for some reason but I was about to go to sleep anyways. We were on for like for 7 hours... we got 2 episodes already lol.

Not much structure since it was a test out show but I think it still worked out. Everybody got a chance to speak and that's the point of the show, a fan based get together to talk some boxing and crap. Hopefully it encourages more people to call in and be a part of it!

We'll see if we can do another one this later in the week or during the weekend. Cheers to Jas, Don, Loaded, ElBossHogg, XI and everyone who was part of it. Was really cool getting to talk to you guys and share few laughs.

As far as the foul language, it is hard to ask others to tone it down because that's what makes the boxing community diverse... It is almost part of the culture to be a little out there with emotions / expressions. And this is as raw as a show can get.. it is an open round table. The gay crap can definitely be controlled lol.. It was less than 1% of the show though.

Comment

Working...
                      X