No announcement yet.

Word is the Dawson refuse to shake Pascals hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word is the Dawson refuse to shake Pascals hand

at the post fight press conference. This and the excuses (headbutt, holding & hitting claims) reeeeally don't sit well with me.

talk about no class.

He sounded like a real dirtbag during his interview with Merchant. Dawson is a ***** at heart, so I wouldn't expect any class from him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      at the post fight press conference. This and the excuses (headbutt, holding & hitting claims) reeeeally don't sit well with me.

talk about no class.
      If true, that's classless. Between his lack of heart, his excuses and his ring entrance, I already find it hard to like this guy.

Comment

He's pulling a LeBron James.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

talk about no class.
          with the exception of Paul Williams it seems as though fighters act out of character when they loss for the first time. Dawson should have showed some class, at least hes got a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
            He sounded like a real dirtbag during his interview with Merchant. Dawson is a ***** at heart, so I wouldn't expect any class from him anyway.
            He had all that fancy equipment, resistance training, sports science mumbo jumbo, Chad Dawson's faster than a cobra snake crap.

Comment

You can tell that Dawson was upset, so it doesn't surprise me. When a fighter tastes his first defeat it will never sit well but in this case it was a close fight that for the most part was that way due to Dawson not doing much in the fight. Chad probably is upset with himself and feels he is the better man so that just makes it even worse on himself, dude won't be able to sleep at night. Either way for some reason in boxing sportsmanship doesn't mean much to me. It means a lot to me in other sports but in boxing it just doesn't.

Comment

Dick move.

He has no one but himself to blame for that **** performance

Comment

may i ask what you didnt like bout his ring entrance?

Originally posted by APryor View Post
                  If true, that's classless. Between his lack of heart, his excuses and his ring entrance, I already find it hard to like this guy.

Comment

Dawson will win in the rematch, but I'm still disappointed about that **** performance. I still don't believe Pascal is anything special, I just believe Dawson had an extremely bad night.

Comment

Working...
                    X