Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for a second i thought this was a parody of Pongsaklek Wongjongkam and his repeated weekly bumfights until i realized you were talking about someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
      What about Nishioka? I'm not too familiar with the Asian fighters in the lower weights, but I know he's the WBC champ, and it'd be a "unification fight" because Japan recognizes the WBA.

I'm thinking maybe it'd be big in Asia, Poon-Nishioka....
      Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      He needs to unify with Nishioka, who is a very good fighter himself.

The rest of the names you mentioned aint happening.

Escalante is not ready yet and no one will risk taking their prospect to another country if he aint ready!

Marquez and Vazquez are at 126 now

Caballero is getting his ass KTFO in January 23rd in PR
      Ha. JuanMa would be scared to fight him that's true....JuanMa has to cash out with Caballero fight, maybe JuanMa can start a business or something after he gets beaten up.

But Poon really deserves a chance. He's waited and beaten some good pros.

Everyone is fleeing 122. Maybe somebody can move up from bantam.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Ha. JuanMa would be scared to fight him that's true....JuanMa has to cash out with Caballero fight, maybe JuanMa can start a business or something after he gets beaten up.

Look at what Caballero had to do to get a fight with Juanma in the first place. They were willing to avoid that guy like the plauge until the PR Collective shockingly turned on him for not facing him, of course, about 99 percent of these people have never seen caballero fight and even though hes clearly a p4p top fighter, hell be getting "knocked out" in puerto rico.

Comment

Juama beats this guy too pretty handy. Non of the top 10 SBW bests Juanma at this point, non whatsoever. Toughest fightes being, Mathebula and Nishioka do to styles.

Well wich one is it? is Juanma ducking Caballero or he will fight him because is a easy fight and he will cash on it?

This is Nishiokas divisions to take. To bad teh ****er only fights in japan!!!!
          Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 09-26-2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            I love boxing. But I hate huge hard-to-spell names.

I voted for Antonio Escalante btw, because Escalante is quite a puncher and I think it woudl be a good fight.
            I simply doubt think that a Poon vs Vasquez or Marquez fight will happen, nor do I think Poon is ready for that kind of a step up. unless those two have lost a lot of their talent.

Poon is cool. He's already fought Sidorenko,Cordoba, and Somsak as well as Dunne. All champs or former champs.

He has had 40 pro fights and beaten top 10 guys. If he's not ready despite one disputed loss, he never will be.

But he is, and he needs to step up to the top of the class.

I just don't want him languishing in Thailand and people will never know him like they don't know some of the other greats like Galaxy, etc.

Hopefully being champ brings him some meaningful challenging matches.

Comment

Juama beats this guy too pretty handy. Non of the top 10 SBW bests Juanma at this point, non whatsoever. Toughest fightes being, Mathebula and Nishioka do to styles.

Well wich one isnt, is Juanma ducking Caballero or he will fight him beaue is a easy fight and he will cash on it?

Boxing is becoming pretty big in Japan dude. Didn't the WBC they host the third most WBC related fights in the world (for whatever that's worth).

The draw back to fighting in Japan is that they don't recognize the WBO or IBF, so JuanMa most likely wouldn't be a choice for Nishioka.

Comment

Boxing is becoming pretty big in Japan dude. Didn't the WBC they host the third most WBC related fights in the world (for whatever that's worth).

The draw back to fighting in Japan is that they don't recognize the WBO or IBF, so JuanMa most likely wouldn't be a choice for Nishioka.
                The Second part of your post answers the first part!!!!!!

Comment

Well wich one is it? is Juanma ducking Caballero or he will fight him because is a easy fight and he will cash on it?

Nishioka ko'ed Jhonny Gonzales in Mexico his last fight.

I wouldn't mind Poon-Nishioka.

Comment

The Second part of your post answers the first part!!!!!!
                    In a way, yes it does.

But you still have to realize they recognize the WBA too, so not all fights are attached to the WBC.

Comment

Nishioka ko'ed Jhonny Gonzales in Mexico his last fight.

I wouldn't mind Poon-Nishioka.
                      He KTFO Gonzales in 3 rounds!!!
                      In a way, yes it does.

But you still have to realize they recognize the WBA too, so not all fights are attached to the WBC.
                      Atleast 50%!!!!

Nishioka is a vrey good fighter, but if he wants to make noise, he needs to get his ass out of jaoan, nobody will go there and fight, no one. Weel maybe poon because he is from Thailand, but no eropean, nor American fighter will go there.

Comment

Working...
                      X