No announcement yet.

Increase waist size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase waist size?

Eh so I didnt realize I my waist was going to get smaller I thought it was at where it was going to stay and I went on a shopping spree buying a ****load of clothing and now my waistsize is smaller again

So as I build continue to work on my abs will my waist size possibly increase with added muscle? or no?

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
    Eh so I didnt realize I my waist was going to get smaller I thought it was at where it was going to stay and I went on a shopping spree buying a ****load of clothing and now my waistsize is smaller again

So as I build continue to work on my abs will my waist size possibly increase with added muscle? or no?

Crazylegs your back!!! You are most likely losing the love handles the more you exercise you lose the fat around your waist first which is probably why.

Comment

Wel come to you...

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2010 View Post
        Crazylegs your back!!! You are most likely losing the love handles the more you exercise you lose the fat around your waist first which is probably why.

Hey you finally got unbanned?! I see you still got the Zab avatar going

how dare you insinuate that I have/had love handles, haha

Ive decided I will just get a bling cap and wear my trousers low..time for a new style for me...C-Legz is now born.

Comment

Working...
        X