Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali or Wladimir Klitschko - Who Is The More Exciting Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WANGLER View Post
    Epic ownage. :mangler:
    Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      Is this a serious question?
      - Wlad has had 20 KOs in the first eight rounds during the past 11 years, early 1999 to early 2010: Austin, Brock, Byrd, Brewster, Mercer, Moli, Castillo, Bostice, etc. Ali had 7 KOs in the first eight rounds during the last 11 years of his boxing career 1970-1981.

- Wlad had 11 KOs in the first 5 rounds during the past 11 years. Ali had NONE during his last 11 years.

Comment

Not to change the subject but this guy got mad swag. :grill:

I think they showed his wife during one of his fights that I have.

She'd definitely get it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUTE View Post
          Good post!

Wladimir Klitschko (48 KOs in 54 wins) gets my vote!
          if you compare Ali's opponents to Klitschos, you will get a shock

Ali fought the best out there and they were better than competition now !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Rossa View Post
            And btw, Tunney's critique of Ali is masterful.

People get taken in by Ali's mouth and his anti war stance, which is all good and well, but if you actually sit down and watch his fights, you will be bored to death by the lack of power and activity.

He was overly defensive, ran too much, held a lot and couldn't punch for dick.

Sonny Liston was a bum, George Foreman was a big dumb mummy the first time they fought, and Joe Frazier was a damn 1 handed fighting midget.

Ali would get ****ing decapitated by either Klitschko.

By the 5th round, (if he made it that far) he'd be wishing he was fighting V.C in North Vietnam.
            Excellent post.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

All of the jealous bitter racists, ******s, xenophobic americans, etc on this forum can go fuck themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
              I think they showed his wife during one of his fights that I have.

She'd definitely get it.
              What fight is it? I been sleeping on this cat. This foo is niceeeee. :cotdamn:

Comment

I would rather watch modern day Ali smack talk from his wheelchair than watch another Klitschko fight.

Comment

What fight is it? I been sleeping on this cat. This foo is niceeeee. :cotdamn:
                  I got all the ones available (16-17), except one, homie. And I've only seen like two minutes of the fight of youtube.

There's a thread in the trading block with his fights, but it's missing some of them.

Comment

This thread is humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosg815 View Post
                      i would rather watch modern day ali smack talk from his wheelchair than watch another klitschko fight.
                      hahhahhahhahhhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X