No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Pawel Wolak 153, Delvin Rodriguez 153

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Pawel Wolak 153, Delvin Rodriguez 153

All participants for Joe DeGuardia's Star Boxing, ESPN "Friday Night Fights" show tomorrow night at Roseland Ballroom in NYC weighed-in today at the NYS commission's office. The card is headlined by the much anticipated jr. middleweight showdown between former welterweight world title challenger, Delvin Rodriguez (25-5-2, 14KO's) and top-rated Pawel "Raging Bull" Wolak (29-1, 19KO's). Rodriguez and Wolak both made weight and looked to be in great shape. Rodriguez tipped the scales at 153 lbs. while Wolak weighed in at 153.5 lbs. Below is the complete bout sheet for tomorrow night's show. [Click Here To Read More]

Wolak is gonna bust that ass.

Comment

warrr wolak and the mexican dude in the last picture already got a swelling under his eye wtf

Comment

Elma Vera thinks he's a Power Ranger

Comment

WAR D-Rod!!!

Comment

this will be the first FNF I watch in a year, ESPN really needs to get it together

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
              this will be the first FNF I watch in a year, ESPN really needs to get it together
              The last friday night fight card was EXCELLENT - from top to bottom.

I used to not be "100%" into FNF in that I wouldn't anticipate the fights like I would HBO or Showtime. But in the past year I find myself abandoning evening plans to ensure I get my dosage of friday night fights. . . They put on pretty good cards most of the time - I just don't like listening to Teddy ramble

Comment

Is Kevin Rooney Jr. any good?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I don't think so. I remember reading his story not too long ago - about how he went to college, and then just recently decided to "give boxing a go". he doesn't have the experience, or natural skill set necessary to do anything.

of course i would want him to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X