Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone actually have prove that showtime is losing money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone actually have prove that showtime is losing money?

I see this being stated alot around here but ive never seen any proove of it. Can you please post a source? Or are you simply upset cause Floyd fights on showtime and anything related and tied to him makes you upset like a female?

And this affects you how exactly? They could be making or losing trillions, you're still stuck working a 9-5, probably baby sitting to make ends meet and can't even afford a PPV. Again, why are these numbers important to you as a fan of the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      And this affects you how exactly? They could be making or losing trillions, you're still stuck working a 9-5, probably baby sitting to make ends meet and can't even afford a PPV. Again, why are these numbers important to you as a fan of the sport?
      hmm if I remember correctly u were b1tching and maoning about maidanas 1.5 mil payday. Why exactly did you care about that boys payday? I thought numbers and business didn't matter to you? But now your in here critizizing me of doing the same thing u were? Get some substance before u post in my thread fu^kboy.

Comment

they would have fired Espinoza or at least cut his budget if they were so far in the red.

Comment

Do you have proof they're making money?
          Last edited by US Dirk Killer; 05-27-2014, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
            Do you have pf they're making money?
            1. the fact that no important figures involved in showtime sports have been fired
            2. steven espinoza is doing quite fine
            3. they keep paying floyd record paydays
            4. they keep showcasing douple, triple, and even quadruple headers on showtime now and its actually considered in the norm

need more?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              its definitely important if youre a boxing fan. it has a huge impact on future matchups and cards.

Comment

I'd love some statistics too.

People just like to read something and run with it without actually doing any searching of their own on here. Especially if it casts a negative light on Mayweather

Comment

I don't know, and I don't care. A lot of people seem to be very concerned about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                    I'd love some statistics too.

People just like to read something and run with it without actually doing any searching of their own on here. Especially if it casts a negative light on Mayweather
                    do you notice the trend?

USADA = bad
                    Showtime = bad
                    Schafer = bad
                    Haymon = bad
                    Random testing in general = bad (until marquez put that boy to sleep)

HBO = good
                    Arum = good
                    Konzcz = good

Comment

Working...
                    X