Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcos "El Chino" Maidana working the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can see from this video why Floyd ducked Khan and picked the far easier Maidana fight - a boxer which Khan already beat. Those wide hooks that Maidana throws worked on Broner but they will backfire against Floyd. I can't see Maidana surviving more than 10 rounds. Horrendous mismatch but I don't blame Floyd because he put on a masterclass in what should have been a tough fight against Canelo so it's understandable he took an easy opponent next instead of the much tougher Khan fight.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      You can see from this video why Floyd ducked Khan and picked the far easier Maidana fight - a boxer which Khan already beat. Those wide hooks that Maidana throws worked on Broner but they will backfire against Floyd. I can't see Maidana surviving more than 10 rounds. Horrendous mismatch but I don't blame Floyd because he put on a masterclass in what should have been a tough fight against Canelo so it's understandable he took an easy opponent next instead of the much tougher Khan fight.
      Give it a rest already. I give Maidana more of a chane than khan.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        I get it you are hanging on that slim Khan win over Maidana... but since then he has been stopped and had a big scare too... its kinda like saying Ali could still beat Leon Spinks after he got brutally stopped by Holmes.

not that khan could even hold Ali's jockstrap.. but yeah

Comment

Yes but Mayweather is no heavy bag.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            ... You think thats the only bag he works on???
            As long as he uses the regular heavy bag too, as shown in that second video, then it's all good.

He needs to concentrate heavily on going to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post

Powerful... and not as slow as they say.
              ELie just ****ed Maidana's game plan with that. Now Floyd is going to be ready for those angles.

Nice Job Suckback.

This is why Roach banned this guy, and it was a smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post

Powerful... and not as slow as they say.
                Naw, Maidana is no slow. He's explosive. He may not put combos together like Russel Jr, but guys like him and Matthysse have incredible explosive speed with one and two shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
                  I don't even care that his going to loose, I just hope he goes balls to the wall on Mayweather. Who gives a fck if he gets knocked out as long as he goes all in fck it
                  Exactly my thoughts.

I feel he's going to surprise some people with his success though.

Comment

Comment

floyd is so much bigger than maidana

people forget this, when they are in the ring floyd will look huge

just watch how floyd lays him out with he same shot khan laid him out with

maidana is so damn slow u can see in that video, floyd just about see's everything, he'll see maidana coming from off a mile and counter him with right hands.

poor maidana is going to look like a complete joke in there, his fanboys better get there excuses in early, this is going to be a masterclass of a one sided beat down, you'll see why speed and footwork is so important
                      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-21-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X