Omar Figueroa vs Abner Cotto in San Antonio Apr. 20th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Figueroa vs Abner Cotto in San Antonio Apr. 20th

From Figueroa's Facebook:

"Talked to Golden Boy and we have an opponent. His name is Abner Cotto(yes, he's related to Miguel Cotto), and we will be battlling it out as the co-main event on the Canelo-Trout fight April 20th. Mexico vs Puerto Rico once again. And as always, Mexico will come out on top! Team Figueroa is back in action!!! "

Figueroa's one of my favorite prospects and here's another good fight to prove himself against who I think is a bit overhyped Abner Cotto. I'm buying my tickets Monday will be at this card for sure just saw Figueroa this last weekend in a 1 rd. TKO of Aurad. How do you guys think this fight will play out I think Figueroa will do Cotto worst than he did Perez the last overhyped prospect from PR.!
    Figueroa by Decision
    0.00%
    Figueroa by KO/TKO
    100.00%
    Cotto by Decision
    0.00%
    Cotto by KO/TKO
    0.00%

Omar will win this via TKO

Comment

gonna be a war, fig is the next star

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        From Figueroa's Facebook:

"Talked to Golden Boy and we have an opponent. His name is Abner Cotto(yes, he's related to Miguel Cotto), and we will be battlling it out as the co-main event on the Canelo-Trout fight April 20th. Mexico vs Puerto Rico once again. And as always, Mexico will come out on top! Team Figueroa is back in action!!! "

Figueroa's one of my favorite prospects and here's another good fight to prove himself against who I think is a bit overhyped Abner Cotto. I'm buying my tickets Monday will be at this card for sure just saw Figueroa this last weekend in a 1 rd. TKO of Aurad. How do you guys think this fight will play out I think Figueroa will do Cotto worst than he did Perez the last overhyped prospect from PR.!
        where did you hear that tix will go on sale Monday?

Comment

Comment

Do you really think Abner has a chance, Iv'e seen him hurt against lesser opposition!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              where did you hear that tix will go on sale Monday?
              Everywhere, you need to get them quick from Ticketmaster before all the re-sellers get their hands on them.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                Everywhere, you need to get them quick from Ticketmaster before all the re-sellers get their hands on them.
                what time? Im going too

Comment

Originally posted by Trading Leather
                  Abner better go to Home Depot and buy a pair of knee pads soon!

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post

you mad orlando cruz jr?

Comment

Working...
                    X