No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Geale Dominates Mundine, Kimbo Wins a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    Wow...Kimbo actually has a prospect looking record. Does this mean MMA=harder to compete in than boxing? I think it looks bad that Kimbo looked like a bum in MMA and he actually has an intriguing record in boxing, granted he's faced tomato can bums, but the argument could still be there. He did face bums in MMA also...
    There are fewer bums in MMA and more things to go wrong. Don't forget in MMA, you can have a good rest on the floor and in a sweaty cuddle, so the bums just take bum Slice down and dominate him that way. That option isn't available in boxing. Since Slice is usually in against tubs of lard, once they shoot their load, and Slice is tough (give him that tiny credit) enough to take it for the most part, they are stationary targets that anybody with a bit of pop could finish off.

That Aussie was done even before Slice had landed the body shot. He was in desparate need of a pie otherwise would have keeled over from a combination of hunger and exhaustion before the end of the 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
      He still is. They'll release some 20min long promo video highlighting his entire career up to this point where he'll say "It just wasn't me...I know I'm better than that as I was focused on a mega fight with Mayweather and got bored because I've beaten Geale before...I'm still the best"

with like 20 interview clips citing how he's the greatest athlete in the world
      Bahahaha. The sad thing is it wouldn't even surprise me.

Comment

Worst stamina I've seen. These guys were gassed after one round.

Comment

Glad Geale won. Mundine is a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            Wow...Kimbo actually has a prospect looking record. Does this mean MMA=harder to compete in than boxing? I think it looks bad that Kimbo looked like a bum in MMA and he actually has an intriguing record in boxing, granted he's faced tomato can bums, but the argument could still be there. He did face bums in MMA also...
            Kimbop had no ground game, he could always throw a punch. Put JSP in a boxing ring and he gets beaten to a pulp.

Comment

I heard David Haye will fight Kimbo, as a tune up for Holyfield or Hasim Rahman.

Comment

I'd like to see Kimbo in with a British Journeyman like Sprott or Skelton.

He did look like he was going to get KO'd there but he's done well to make the money he must have made out of fighting....fair play!

Comment

Kimbo Slice will lose to anyone who is slightly better than that australian fatass. He was close to get knocked out himself. But it was an entertaining toe to toe fight. I think Kimbo is a good addition to any undercard.
                  Mundine vs. Geale was boring.

Comment

Great win for geale.how average was kimbo thought that guy was supposed to be good.wonder if butterbean is still fighting would be an easy collect if he is.entertaining though.

Comment

Slice fights like an amateur.

Great win/redemption for Geale. Hope Mundine falls back into obscurity. So much for his "will never lose to a Christian" comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X