Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez better higher brother Nazim Richardson!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez better higher brother Nazim Richardson!!

If he wants a fair shake against Chavez. Everything pre fight-post fight has some controversy. If the fight is in Texas, Martinez should higher brother Naz for the evening, to be safe & make sure the rules are followed.

Just to clarify, I don't mean hire him as a trainer. I mean higher him for fight night observation. To go in Jr's dressing room. To make sure that Chavez is clean as he should be on fight night.
    Yes, bring him in, keep it fair.
    75.00%
    No ride hard like a boss, he can do it.
    25.00%
    Last edited by Bushbaby; 06-19-2012, 07:35 AM.

I hate Nazim Richardson

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I hate Nazim Richardson
      Can you tell me why??

Comment

If Chavez Jr. doesn't agree to any type of drug testing Martinez should take a different route, he can fight winner of Strum-Geale, Pirog-Golovkin or Lara. I know Martinez is confident in himself but one can't be stupid here, and I get the feeling he's gonna make a terrible mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If he wants a fair shake against Chavez. Everything pre fight-post fight has some controversy. If the fight is in Texas, Martinez should higher brother Naz for the evening, to be safe & make sure the rules are followed.
          "Hire" and no he shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
            "Hire" and no he shouldn't.
            Thanks for the literature check. I don't mean hire him as a trainer. Just on fight night to keep all operations by the book.

Comment

I see what you're saying. Kind of like how Cotto tried to bring him in to check the gloves in New York. Not a bad idea. Naazim seems to be one of those picky guys that can get under a guys skin in tense situations like that. Throw him off a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemolina View Post
                I see what you're saying. Kind of like how Cotto tried to bring him in to check the gloves in New York. Not a bad idea. Naazim seems to be one of those picky guys that can get under a guys skin in tense situations like that. Throw him off a bit.
                No, someone needs to step in on the Chavez parade, (And I like him). But no fighter should have this much controversy around them. I remember on saturday they were claiming Jr tried but couldn't pee. **** that, pee or forfeit your purse buddy. Brother Naz would have had that handled.

As matter of fact, he should just go work for the commission.

Comment

Fight is in Vegas at Thmoas and Mack.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    If Chavez Jr. doesn't agree to any type of drug testing Martinez should take a different route, he can fight winner of Strum-Geale, Pirog-Golovkin or Lara. I know Martinez is confident in himself but one can't be stupid here, and I get the feeling he's gonna make a terrible mistake.
                    Martinez comes off as a desperate man.

Chavez Jr clean or not clean will mop his ass up regardless

Comment

Working...
                    X