No announcement yet.

Ebay is a scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay is a scam

I seen that this person had this item ridiculously cheap for a penny and it had 2 bids on it making it a dollar with 8 dollar shipping. Yet, that person was allowed to cancel their item then re-list it and sell it for even more.

That shouldn't be allowed, thats bull****. The item I was looking at is overpriced on ebay anyways. The **** is wrong with ppl overcharging for **** that came out in the 80's.

ebay can go to hell..**** em all

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      ebay can go to hell..**** em all
      You seen that **** happen b4 too? I'm totally pissed, I consider that illegal. People had bids on that item yet that ***** was allowed to cancel the item and re-list it for money. How is that not a scam? It's bull****, people have bids on an item and they're allowed to pull that ****?

Comment

I think they can only do that if they have a reserve price on their item, meaning that they have a set price that they keep secret but it says on there that the reserve is not met. If the bids don't go above the reserve that the seller has set, they can take it down and re list it. Once the bidding goes above the reserve, they have to keep it on there...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
          I think they can only do that if they have a reserve price on their item, meaning that they have a set price that they keep secret but it says on there that the reserve is not met. If the bids don't go above the reserve that the seller has set, they can take it down and re list it. Once the bidding goes above the reserve, they have to keep it on there...
          There was no reserve, I know what reserve is. I used to sell on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            You seen that **** happen b4 too? I'm totally pissed, I consider that illegal. People had bids on that item yet that ***** was allowed to cancel the item and re-list it for money. How is that not a scam? It's bull****, people have bids on an item and they're allowed to pull that ****?
            No but I ordered a t shirt over ebay once and I got it delivered so I really have no reason to hate on them but I'm still gonna hate on them.

Comment

There was this Foot Locker $150.00 gift card for like $1.00, but shipping was $149.00.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                There was this Foot Locker $150.00 gift card for like $1.00, but shipping was $149.00.
                LOL, stuff like that used to make me laugh when I bought on there.

Comment

I've heard alot of horror stories but everything I bought off ebay worked out really good.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                    Lol, just the other day I was looking for some new bike parts, and they were real cheap, until I looked at the shipping cost. I hate when people do that stuff.

And to the TS, that sucks. I've ran into that problem but that is some grimey **** to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X