Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd fans dissing Pacquiao vs Mosley when.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    In all due respect this thread is about Manny and Floyd fans. If you want me to, I will make a separate thread to address the question you just brought up.
    My bad,I shall retire from Ur tread then!!There is no need for another tread!!Apologies!!

Comment

dont mind this fight,manny will win but mosley will give him more of a fight than,cotto,clottey,margo and oscar did

wouldnt be shocked if mosley stopped him mid way through the fight

i think shane will juice up again and come ready for this fight

im expecting a war

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
        What U really meant to say is certain,come forward,shot,old,coming of horrible performance type fighters riiight??I mean there was the Punisher,Martinez & a boat load of real 154 fighters & they chose,who exactly??
        Look at your idol Punisher. Why he is calling out midgets? He is big enough to be heavyweight. Why can't he move up in weight and call out Froch or Abaraham? Don't give me that "he's a career bs". At some point in boxers' careers they move up in weight because as they get older, it is easier to move up than go down.
        Last edited by maguirre; 12-25-2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
          And I'm sure it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that Floyd systematically dismantled Mosley throughout the rest of the fight, right? Come on man, give credit where credit is due. Floyd figured him out, and made him look ordinary. It wasn't that he gassed. He just couldn't do anything!
          So Mora figured him out and systematically dismantled him too, right? That's why he looked so horrible against him? Had nothing to do with him CLEARLY gassing early and struggling to breathe just like he did against Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
            And I'm sure it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that Floyd systematically dismantled Mosley throughout the rest of the fight, right? Come on man, give credit where credit is due. Floyd figured him out, and made him look ordinary. It wasn't that he gassed. He just couldn't do anything!
            Floyd got full credit from me.

I really wish more people realize that just because Floyd an Manny dominate these guys the way they do, does not mean their opponents are shot/garbage. Both, along with Martinez, are on another level than everyone else. That's why a fight between them would be so special.

FWIW the one thing I hope Pacquiao fans as well as other have learned from this is that all fighters take money fights and easier opponents from time to time and Manny is no different.

So criticizing another fighters opponent selection is only gonna come back on you when you favorite fighter ends up taking a terrible fight as well.

Comment

Pacquiao fan are also dissing the Pac-Mosley fight so?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Pacquiao fan are also dissing the Pac-Mosley fight so?
                I brought it up in a post saying that all there **** talking would blow up in their face as it was almost inevitable that Manny would face Shane eventually.

Pac fans deserve all the heat they are getting, and if that's what your saying...I agree 100%.

Moral of the story....be carefull when you diss a fighter as your favorite fighter may end up doing the same thing.

Comment

Floyd got full credit from me.

I really wish more people realize that just because Floyd an Manny dominate these guys the way they do, does not mean their opponents are shot/garbage. Both, along with Martinez, are on another level than everyone else. That's why a fight between them would be so special.

FWIW the one thing I hope Pacquiao fans as well as other have learned from this is that all fighters take money fights and easier opponents from time to time and Manny is no different.

So criticizing another fighters opponent selection is only gonna come back on you when you favorite fighter ends up taking a terrible fight as well
                  The irony of this is quite funny.

Comment

I brought it up in a post saying that all there **** talking would blow up in their face as it was almost inevitable that Manny would face Shane eventually.

Pac fans deserve all the heat they are getting, and if that's what your saying...I agree 100%.

Moral of the story....be carefull when you diss a fighter as your favorite fighter may end up doing the same thing.
                    Pac fans brought this whole Mosley fight thing on themselves, And this isnt the first time they have done it, before it was Mayweather would never fight Mosley, Then he would get knock out and after (Not you) but others it was Mosley was old.

People forget that Mayweather had 36 fights under Top rank and within 5 fights away from Top rank he became a "Ducker" because he didnt fight Arums fighters, When you diss a fighters opposition your favourite fighter might end up fighting them indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      So Mora figured him out and systematically dismantled him too, right? That's why he looked so horrible against him? Had nothing to do with him CLEARLY gassing early and struggling to breathe just like he did against Floyd?
                      Yup, that's how you look at it by comparing it to the other fight. So this dishing a fighter will haunt you is nonsense. The only impressive thing about the Mayweather fight is that he survived the bombs after the second round. Everything else in there is just standard boxing no different from the Mora fight. They were both UD's after all.

Therefore if you are truly a boxing fan, you know exactly what to look for in a Pac vs Mosley fight. If Pac dismantles Mosley in a dominating fashion, then Mayweather will certainly look bad. The reverse is true.

So forget about this dishing out a fighter will haunt you. It's nonsense. Fights are always different. Even if they are rematches and trilogies.

Comment

Working...
                      X