Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the big hype about "The Twilight Saga" movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the big hype about "The Twilight Saga" movies?

Anyone?

Alright, just so that there aren't any wild rumors, in December I took a twat to see "New Moon", a movie she suggested. Movie made no sense. Vampires and werewolves, goths, teenage dudes on roids and Kristen Stewart, a woman I really don't find that attractive. Thats about all I got..

There seems to be a lot of hype for these movies.

Thanks for reading.

Movies nowadays are terrible. Bless the DVD player.

Comment

Last movie I saw in the theaters before that was "The Hangover" with the same girl. At least that had humor in it.

Comment

Eat butt...

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHAIC View Post
          Eat butt...
          Oh Im sorry, I didn't realize you liked these movies.

Comment

I like home movies that show boiling hot liquid fuсk juice poured on your ***** аss face, giving you 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

Comment

Go eat your skin, motherfucker.

Comment

Look gents, the reason Twilight is so damn popular is cuz the actors are what you consider "hot", and i mean no **** here. That is why girls and even moms are going gaga over them. If you replace those actors with fat guys, such as that guy in the movie "Get Him To The Greek", do you think all the ladies would go crazy overthem?

Just like Britney Spears back then, guys are into her not because of her singing(my opinion, she sucks), its because she is hot. If she was fat, no guy would even notice her.

Comment

You are an overprivledged piece a ****. No way would a building with a concierege hire a thug, which means you are an Uncle Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Look gents, the reason Twilight is so damn popular is cuz the actors are what you consider "hot", and i mean no **** here. That is why girls and even moms are going gaga over them. If you replace those actors with fat guys, such as that guy in the movie "Get Him To The Greek", do you think all the ladies would go crazy overthem?

Just like Britney Spears back then, guys are into her not because of her singing(my opinion, she sucks), its because she is hot. If she was fat, no guy would even notice her.
                    I hardly find Kristen Stewart "hot".

Comment

Working...
                    X