Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical ******* fanboy. Have you ever had a blood test? Itīs nothing, i had several at once when i was ill a couple of years ago and it doesn't drain you or anything, just leaves a bruise on your arm.

Comment

this better just be negotiation tactics.

if this fight doesn't happen because of pac not wanting to take tests......i just don't know.

maybe no bloodtests the week of the fight or a few days before the fight.

but a month? 6 weeks before? what's the difference?

lame.

random blood testing throughout training camp except the week of the fight. bloodtesting right after the fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
        i say just do it and prove to the world that U clean my ******!

Simple as that, if you dont take one then you throwing fuel to the flame!
        Why don't Pac wanna do the blood tests? This would be a geat way to prove to the world that he clean!

I like Pac and hope that he ain't taking anything illegal cuz that would be anotha blow to boxing! And it could fuk this mega fight up, we may not even get to see em fight if Pac don't go thru wit them tests!
        Why Floyd wants to change the Procedure on Drug testing just for this fight? The Boxing commission already have the procedure & doing it for years. They caught the cheaters doing it like this.

Is it only that Floyd is chickening out & trying to find any ways for this fight not to happen??? I smell Chicken!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          It isn't a smart upperhand because Pacquiao is hurting his image here.
          And accusing someone of taking illegal drugs without evidence is good for the image?

Team Mayweather are coming off worse here, dragging the sport through the mud, so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            this better just be negotiation tactics.

if this fight doesn't happen because of pac not wanting to take tests......i just don't know.

maybe no bloodtests the week of the fight or a few days before the fight.

but a month? 6 weeks before? what's the difference?

lame.

random blood testing throughout training camp except the week of the fight. bloodtesting right after the fight though.

i dont understand what you are ok with and what you're not ok with here

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
              Typical ******* fanboy. Have you ever had a blood test? Itīs nothing, i had several at once when i was ill a couple of years ago and it doesn't drain you or anything, just leaves a bruise on your arm.
              I remember they filled up 3 tubes of blood for me once. Wasn't a big deal at all.

Comment

I hope Manny is clean for the good of the sport. Just take the damn test Manny.

Comment

im just saying i get the feeling that *****s want it done every day...

are you guys insane?

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                    i want to give dude the benefit of the doubt, but this **** is making it hard to....if the fight gets cancelled b/c dude refuses drug testing.....

oh well, this thread is about to blow up!
                    LOL yeah I can see this going 300+. I'm just going to sit back and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                      i always thought that steroid or banned substance talk was flattering pacquiao if anything...imagine if he was actually clean and he heard all these other world champions hating on him
                      I agree, I always thought of the accusations as a compliment.

Coming out of the Mayweather camp, saying things like "Look what he is doing... who does that?"

If Pac ISNT on anything, then that means the Mayweathers are nothing short of impressed.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I were Pac I will not do it. Fuck him and say goodbye to a multi million payday dumbasses!! Pac doesn't need this fight.
                      I disagree, BOTH fighters need this fight.

This fight is bigger than either of them and will absolutely take their resume and give it a HUGE boost in the ATG ratings.

Comment

Working...
                      X