Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who were never the same..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to count REAL losses, then, as someone said, RJJ.

Tito Trinidad

Comment

Fernando Vargas and Meldrick Taylor.

Still very formidable after their first defeats and had some solid performances, they just never were 100% of what they had once been.

Too much punishment taken in general.

Donald Curry
      Jeff Lacy

Comment

joe calzaghe- after being embarrassed and totally humiliated(even more than when he boxed) on strictly come dancing he never was the same.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          joe calzaghe- after being embarrassed and totally humiliated(even more than when he boxed) on strictly come dancing he never was the same.
          haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            He went to 147, looked good and then after the Margarito fight vs Clottey he looked clearly out of it... bad performance.

We will wait and see I guess, it was only 1 fight but.. didn't look good at all..
            No one looks good against Clottey and he fought with a bad cut for most of the fight.

I wouldn't judge how good a fight is against Clottey. He has one of those style that is just difficult to put on a great performance.

Comment

im shocked no one has mentioned meldrick taylor's name...

i swear this forum has to have the most unknowledgeable posters i've ever seen

tyson as well was no longer the same post douglas (even though he continue beating 'good fighters' but not the top fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post

tyson as well was no longer the same post douglas (even though he continue beating 'good fighters' but not the top fighters.
                ok my real answer is henry armstrong

Comment

Ramon "Yori Boy" Campas, David Reid and of course Davey Mooreafter Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post

I mentioned him.

Still very good and actually had one of the best wins of his career a year after Chavez, but still, the beatings added up and Chavez was obviously the worst physical beating he took in a bout.

Comment

everybody mentioned all mine already...ummmm

Gomez

Comment

Working...
                      X