No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali is Crowned "The King of Boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali is Crowned "The King of Boxing"

Muhammad Ali crowned the King of Boxing at the WBC Fiftieth Convention, at the Grand Oasis Hotel in Cancun.

Accompanied by his loving Wife Lonnie, Ali who appeared frail but alert, recieved standing ovations . He was helped with the rope and the crown by Vitali Klitschko, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. While Sergio Martinez helped with the Diamond Belt, which was also Presented to him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As he should be.

Comment

Yeah, like 40 years ago

Comment

I just saw the video, but its hard to see him like this. He looked so frail, I don't know why but personally I did not like the ceremony at all.

Comment

Considering this was done by the WBC, I expect Ray Robinson to be named 'King Of Boxing emeritus', just in case science finds a way to bring people back to life someday.

Comment

The goat!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Shake away to your grave already draft dodger.

Comment

Why do people continue to suck up to this nation of islam piece of sht he was overrated as a fighter and was a piss ant for a man Frazier truly was the better man left that scum shaking in his chair with his mouth shut good job joe.

Comment

Love him or hate him he transcended sports like very few could back in his day. Fought the biggest fights of his era and deserves the recognition. Seeing him like that though is awful. He should be remembered but I wish they'd stop parading him around like that when he's obviously in no condition to be doing that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Why do people continue to suck up to this nation of islam piece of sht he was overrated as a fighter and was a piss ant for a man Frazier truly was the better man left that scum shaking in his chair with his mouth shut good job joe.
                    "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!11

Comment

Working...
                    X