Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's ARE SO DOMINANT....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could imagine you jacking off while typing this is your grandmothers backroom with the lights off and the door locked,with a gay **** playing in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      and jimmy 1569s man crush is alive. Hey what happened to that Vitali 1st round knockout of Chisora you gaurenteed? The brothers are indeed great fighters but no fighter is a good as azzkisser Jimmy thinks Vitali is!
      Son.... i was as much disappointed as you were... the jab & Vitali was keeping Chisora at bay until the ghost of yrs past reared it's ugly head & Vitali was reduced to a one armed fighter again.. That's two stoppages taken away from him because the use of two arms was NOT an option for the bouts in question.. the fact that Vitali won 18 of 21 rds with more than half of them with one arm tied behind his shoulder is a testament to his greatness..

No shame in going the distance with basically a right hand to fend off an aggressive powder puncher such as Chisora.. Trust me... Vitali paid off Haye to knock Chisora out as he knew Haye had full use of both arms.. Why do you think Vitali was clapping & hifiving HAYE at the end of the brawl? Haye came over so he could seek Vitali's approval for a job well done. Credit that Ko of Chisora to Vitali with HAYE serving as a puppet to Vitali's instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        i could imagine you jacking off while typing this is your grandmothers backroom with the lights off and the door locked,with a gay **** playing in the background
        The fact that you got the script all mapped out in your head.. states to me at least as to whom the director & producer of said imaginary flick is?? Ummmm......

Comment

Dominance = losing all your biggest fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Hon .... they've had 105 fights for which you can choose from... THERE 5 COMBINED LOSSES THEY BARELY LOST 5 RDS TOTAL IN ALL OF THEM.. if that's NOT dominance then i don't even know the meaning of the word & if you think coincidentially that those 5 bouts out of 105 to choose from are there biggest fights.. then you need your head examined right away.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              The brother's are NOW responsible for single-handedly retiring the 3 most prominent British heavyweights of the past half century.. Lewis.. Haye & Chisora will NEVER FIGHT again after each one going the Klitschko route to bout retirement!!!!!!!

Vitali has now retired the last 4 fighters he's faced & 5 of the last 13. Vitali is NOT playing any more games as from now on.. if you want it to be your last payday.. sign up against Vitali & seal your fate at a (mental) hospital or retirement home near YOU.
              Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-28-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                Stop changing the subject because you just got taken to school. You know full well Vitali holds the record for knocking out 27 fighters in a row to start a career. In fact... 27 ko's in a row at any venture in a prominent heavyweight's career is the RECORD 27 victims in a row Vitali put to sleep.. only to have that streak rudely halted by a bum shoulder.
                Wait wasnt it 26 knockouts? Are you even a REAL Klitschko fan? I think you are just a poser.... You are pretending to suck that d1ck hard. Here is a random smilie for ya....

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Wait wasnt it 26 knockouts? Are you even a REAL Klitschko fan? I think you are just a poser.... You are pretending to suck that d1ck hard. Here is a random smilie for ya....
                  As much as you wanna speed up your boy Deontay's progress... it's 27 ko's in a row & is documented.. go read off 27 different names before Byrd & come back & apologize.. better yet don't come back at all as you have brung nothing to the table but a glass jawed slugger feasting on the MOST ripest of tomatoe cans... your boy has tasted more canvas than Vitali has tasted in his entire career... that alone should disqualify him.. if i had a dime for every glass jawed slugger/puncher (Lennox Lewis) through the years that tried to step to Vitali.. i'd be a millionaire by now.... CHWOKKALKS... you are dismissed.. son!

Comment

Everyone knows the Klits are dominant.

When people have to go back 7 or more years to find flaws in their fights you know it's bad.

Or critcizing a 10-2 victory or not knocking someone out, etc.

That being said, you set yourself up beautifully for smart ass comments with your thread titles.

We know you love them. Every post doesn't have to be hero worship you know.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                      As much as you wanna speed up your boy Deontay's progress... it's 27 ko's in a row & is documented.. go read off 27 different names before Byrd & come back & apologize.. better yet don't come back at all as you have brung nothing to the table but a glass jawed slugger feasting on the MOST ripest of tomatoe cans... your boy has tasted more canvas than Vitali has tasted in his entire career... that alone should disqualify him.. if i had a dime for every glass jawed slugger/puncher (Lennox Lewis) through the years that tried to step to Vitali.. i'd be a millionaire by now.... CHWOKKALKS... you are dismissed.. son!
                      Well according to the 2nd best boxing website in the world, BoxRec Obed Sullivan lost by RTD. That is a Referee Technical Decision not a KO/TKO. A KO/TKO would be like what Lennox Lewis did to Vitali. You know the night where he tore off Vitali's face and Vitali needed to be taken to a hospital via stretcher and almost died on the way there due to blood loss. Get out of this thread. This is for the REAL die hard Klit fans not wannabe fanboys like yourself. You are dismissed GRAMPS

Comment

Working...
                      X