No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward Wants Cotto To Give Mayorga a Boxing Lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steward Wants Cotto To Give Mayorga a Boxing Lesson

WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto is just days away before his scheduled departure for Las Vegas, Nevada. Cotto defends his crown against wild slugger Ricardo Mayorga on March 12th at the MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It amazes me how I can agree with Steward so spot on sometimes then other times we're polar opposites. He's right Cotto should really embarrass Mayorga.

Comment

even a prime mayorga cannot beat cotto...cotto will win easily this fight hands down without even the help of steward...mayorga swims in the ring and cotto knows already what he will do to shut his big nicaraguan mouth...

Comment

I think Steward will help Cotto get back to the Cotto of old. Calm, stalking tight defense and using his great boxing skills.

Comment

The Cotto of old was a machine that broke you down so subtly that you barely knew you were in the process of getting knocked out until it was too late.

Comment

Mayorga is a dog that barks. All noise.

Comment

I still don't understand the purpose of this fight... Or why Mayorga is getting a title shot! Bob Arum has no excuse for not pitting Pacman or atleast Cotto against Berto. Berto vs Cotto made perfect sense after Berto couldn't get the Pacman fight. They could have even given Cotto the chance to fight for Berto's title at 147 and have 2 belts. It just pisses me off. Even Margarito or a Clottey would have been a decent dance partner for Berto.. Bob's in-house tactics are killing boxing. Where is Joshua Clottey???

Comment

Cotto is one of the most humble, kind fighters out there who doesn't like trash talking and carries himself like a true winner. I hope he ends the Mayorga farce once and for all. Mayorga has a big mouth and a glass chin and cannot backup his talk. Lets hope Cotto takes out this dud for good.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
                  I still don't understand the purpose of this fight... Or why Mayorga is getting a title shot! Bob Arum has no excuse for not pitting Pacman or atleast Cotto against Berto. Berto vs Cotto made perfect sense after Berto couldn't get the Pacman fight. They could have even given Cotto the chance to fight for Berto's title at 147 and have 2 belts. It just pisses me off. Even Margarito or a Clottey would have been a decent dance partner for Berto.. Bob's in-house tactics are killing boxing. Where is Joshua Clottey???
                  about to fight on the Cotto UNDERCARD lol

Comment

This fight is a joke and shouldn't be a PPV. Cotto is going to school this clown.

Comment

Working...
                    X