No announcement yet.

So, Here's What I Don't Get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Here's What I Don't Get?

First of all, nothing but respect for Morales for giving everyone a better fight then they expect, including Maidana.

Now...

Maidana took Khans best shots, right? Khan is a big, strong & Fast jww & still he wasnt as hurt as often as he was against Morales, why is that?

Khan was tagging him left and right, but besides the body shot in the first he didn't seem to hurt Maidana that badly.

What does Morales have that Khan didn't?

accuracy. accuracy and good power eat great power and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      It's the accuracy for sure. Look at a guy like JMM for instance. JMM isn't a strong puncher but due to his amazing accuracy he is so deadly and has no problem getting knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        I thought Khan was pretty accurate with his shots, and he was putting them together well.

The best reason i can think of, is timing. Morales would take a lot of shots and let Maidana tire himself out a bit and explode on him with a combo.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          I thought Khan was pretty accurate with his shots, and he was putting them together well.

The best reason i can think of, is timing. Morales would take a lot of shots and let Maidana tire himself out a bit and explode on him with a combo.
          is it possible that morales hit him harder than khan did?

Comment

Khan had Maidana hurt a lot worse then Morales did the major differences were Morales has a better chin and Maidana underestimated him just like he did Chop Chop

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
              is it possible that morales hit him harder than khan did?
              Good question, but i don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Khan had Maidana hurt a lot worse then Morales did the major differences were Morales has a better chin and Maidana underestimated him just like he did Chop Chop
                Yes, in the first round when he dropped him with a bodyshot, but he never really shook Maidana to the chin as well or as often as Morales did.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  Yes, in the first round when he dropped him with a bodyshot, but he never really shook Maidana to the chin as well or as often as Morales did.
                  I think its because Khan couldn't trust his chin and stand and trade like Morales could.

Comment

Timing, Morales was hitting Maidana at angles, with accuracy, and those he didn't see coming. E.G. That lefthook!

Khan, has a more basic punch output than Morales, as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X