• All what was done has been undone.

Comment

• Told Tua they listened to me.

Comment

• Why only 2 series that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              Why only 2 series that?
              After 2 the BBC has to up the amount they pay them. They'd much rather cancel and make 'em start a new show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                After 2 the BBC has to up the amount they pay them. They'd much rather cancel and make 'em start a new show.
                Lulz, that's ghey. I reckon a lot of bbc shows end after just 2 series then.

Comment

Lulz, that's ghey. I reckon a lot of bbc shows end after just 2 series then.
                  That's teh price of the BBC being state funded and not ad funded. Tight fisted ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    That's teh price of the BBC being state funded and not ad funded. Tight fisted ****s.
                    We should do something about this. Can't picket though. I'm against picketing, but i don't know how to show it.

Comment

We should do something about this. Can't picket though. I'm against picketing, but i don't know how to show it.
                      I think we should sit and do nothing, but hope others picket on our behalf.

Comment

Working...
                      X