Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    He didnt take the bet though. Smart man.
    Because you have thrice the friends as me! They will vote for you regardless!

I have less friends than I can count on one hand in here!

Wouldn't you rather have the satisfaction of me still being around, to rub it in how you schooled me every waking minute?

Comment

Pug, trust. I skip better than you. I skip waaay faster and i skip for 11-20 minutes.

I had to bust your balls b/c you're always talking about you could take me. If you think slow and steady skipping for 3-5 minutes is a true workout, you're just talking about entirely different levels.

And dont ever make that bet with me.

Tell me how to upload a youtube vid and ill throw one up this week. Maybe even today if i get done with my shi t before it gets dark. You asked nicely.

Notice i did try and give you some pointers in my first post:

I could skip for 11-20 minutes too if i paced myself? But I do circuit style workouts - skip 3 minutes, hit bag for 3 minutes, and then pushups. . . I PROMISE Im in better shape than you. . .

Wait a second? "this week"? you need to practice? all you need to show is a minute-two minute sample? Create youtube account, and follow directions to upload video.

Also, show your face so we know it's you, and not somebody else.

Comment

So Walt has now gotta "practice"! Hahah damn by the way you were talking, you could stop what you're doing right now and school me?

Comment

LOL Walt just went outside to see if he could skip, and he realized he couldn't. . Practice up, you need it!

Comment

I'd have to put a dolla on walt liquor in this match up. don't take the bet I'd miss the uglypug around here. come back later on once you have something to bring to the table...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Mr. Liqor might have something up his sleeve on the skip-game. .

I want to make sure it's him, though! I will graciously admit defeat if I feel like he "schools" me. . . After all, he is the one who has claimed to be a badass, and used to beat ass on the reg, etc. While it's well known Im just a poosy law school boy.

Its nothing up my sleeve. I skip better, much much better.

You seem to think that wearing jmm's clothes and having definted abs have anything to do with anything.

And if you need someone on a website (rockin) to tell you that leisurely skipping for 3-5 minutes is doing next to nothing, we're just not playing in the same leagues. Who is letting you get by with that kind of workout? When i trained and train, i train hard. I do nothing leisurely, except long roadwork. I suck at running distances cuz i hate it so my 7-9 mile rins are at like 9-10 minute miles.

Which im trying to get down. And those numbers, while not all that impressive are legit, i share time with a couple people on her that can vouch. Or i can share mapmyrun times with you.

Like i said earlier to og wegner. Its like if you posted a 25 second hundred yard dash, then wanted ME to post me beating that time...

For what? I been skipping for awhile and i dont need critiques online for it. Ive had plenty critiquing in my day. Im sure vers and robin were or are better at skipping than me, but just pace wise and step versatility, there will he an immediate and noticeable difference.

Comment

Dick measuring contests over the internet

Comment

Its nothing up my sleeve. I skip better, much much better.

You seem to think that wearing jmm's clothes and having definted abs have anything to do with anything.

And if you need someone on a website (rockin) to tell you that leisurely skipping for 3-5 minutes is doing next to nothing, we're just not playing in the same leagues. Who is letting you get by with that kind of workout? When i trained and train, i train hard. I do nothing leisurely, except long roadwork. I suck at running distances cuz i hate it so my 7-9 mile rins are at like 9-10 minute miles.

Which im trying to get down. And those numbers, while not all that impressive are legit, i share time with a couple people on her that can vouch. Or i can share mapmyrun times with you.

Like i said earlier to og wegner. Its like if you posted a 25 second hundred yard dash, then wanted ME to post me beating that time...

For what? I been skipping for awhile and i dont need critiques online for it. Ive had plenty critiquing in my day. Im sure vers and robin were or are better at skipping than me, but just pace wise and step versatility, there will he an immediate and noticeable difference.

Post a video, or STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I'd have to put a dolla on walt liquor in this match up. don't take the bet I'd miss the uglypug around here. come back later on once you have something to bring to the table...........Rockin'

Post a video, or stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      So Walt has now gotta "practice"! Hahah damn by the way you were talking, you could stop what you're doing right now and school me?

No, im not going out of my way to post a video where the outcome is predetermined. I dont care that much pug and i got other shi tgoing on.

I would have been mercilessly blasted out by people in my life for skipping like that and being serious about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X