No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    NO I'll tell the real story about how they violated your anus with a push broom and horse sheers and had you sweeping up Dominican and Puerto Rican hair clippings in your drawls whilst you rap the lyrics of Big Pun's "I Not A Player".

And if you ever attempted to accost me, I'd break your Jew jaw in 6 places with a Hanukkah menorah candle holder. And leave you crumpled up in the fetal position on your rabbi's front stoop with a piss stained yarmulke on your face.
    Yea right, that never happened. But I will tell everyone about the time you were going around playing the banjo for scraps of possum and got raped by an enormous fat white woman in a trailer while her scrawny husband watch and wanked.

I'd easily drop your fat ass with a left hook to the body and you'd be on the ground crying with a pantload full of crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Yea right, that never happened. But I will tell everyone about the time you were going around playing the banjo for scraps of possum and got raped by an enormous fat white woman in a trailer while her scrawny husband watch and wanked.

I'd easily drop your fat ass with a left hook to the body and you'd be on the ground crying with a pantload full of crap.
      What are your thoughts on Poles living in NY?

It might seem like a random question, but Ill be visiting my family in June and I really don't know what to expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        What are your thoughts on Poles living in NY?

It might seem like a random question, but Ill be visiting my family in June and I really don't know what to expect.
        The only Polish area in NY I'm aware of is in the Ridgewood section of Queens and I really don't know any aside from a few guys. I guess they're ok.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                NO I'll tell the real story about how they violated your anus with a push broom and horse sheers and had you sweeping up Dominican and Puerto Rican hair clippings in your drawls whilst you rap the lyrics of Big Pun's "I Not A Player".

And if you ever attempted to accost me, I'd break your Jew jaw in 6 places with a Hanukkah menorah candle holder. And leave you crumpled up in the fetal position on your rabbi's front stoop with a piss stained yarmulke on your face.
                Brilliant

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                The only Polish area in NY I'm aware of is in the Ridgewood section of Queens and I really don't know any aside from a few guys. I guess they're ok.
                Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

Comment

• I personally think that the Jew jokes are played out.

I don't think George is Jewish.

And who cares if he is.

I'm part Jewish. And I'm part Arab as well.

Where did you think I got my smarts?

I have letters from a particular kinfolk from a concentration camp, before she was gassed.

It's not really a comedic subject.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-28-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    I personally think that the Jew jokes are played out.

I don't think George is Jewish.

And who cares if he is.

I'm part Jewish. And I'm part Arab as well.

Where did you think I got my smarts?

I have letters from a particular kinfolk from a concentration camp, before she was gassed.

It's not really a comedic subject.
                    Jews are overhyped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Jews are overhyped.
                      I never even knew I was part Jewish for many years.

My 94 year old grandmother (who is still alive) intended to take the fact that she is Jewish to the grave.

Comment

Working...
                      X