Collapse
No announcement yet.

TUF 17 Finale [Bets]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great wins for Faber and Zingano. I was really pulling for Miesha though, looked good early. Does anyone else think Tate should've tried to strike more, instead of just going mostly for subs after scoring takedowns, maybe some ground and pound? It looked like she hurt Cat with a few of those rights, so why not follow up and go for the stoppage? Should still be a good title fight. Rousey and Zingano have some great grappling skills, so will look forward to seeing if they try to just grapple or if Cat tries to throw some more of those knee strikes in the clinch. I don't think anyone has really hit Ronda with too many hard strikes yet, so that could be the way to go for Cat. Should be a good one, maybe ending in the first round again or second.

Comment

alright all bets are paid

Uriah threw away his fight with Gastellum, and I still think Kelvin may of lost 2 rounds personally, need to see the fightmetric.

I picked Miesha because I had never seen Zingano before, she looked decent, if a bit shaky on the feet. great finish.

biggest disappointment of the night for me was Cole Miller submitting Bart typical Cole Miller punching way above his weight.
      Last edited by Zn1; 04-17-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X