No announcement yet.

Accept Christ As Your Imaginary Friend And Enjoy His Fairy Tales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
    This thread is full of satan worshippers.
    What makes you think we don't believe in one imaginary idiot, but we believe in another?

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
      What makes you think we don't believe in one imaginary idiot, but we believe in another?

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            I remember when I believed in jesus, and how I began to stop believing some bible non sense. Here's my short story.

During my elementary school days, I was a catholic school student. My parents had me there not because of the actual religious teachings but the school itself had a better quality standard than most if not all public schools in the area. I was lucky in the sense that my parents never really imposed their religious views on me.
            The school was just like any other with the exception that we had a religion class for maybe 30 to 45 mins a day and every thursday we went to the schools chappel and prayed. I remember early in elementary maybe 2nd or 3rd grade we were learning biodiversity and I asked my teacher if the noa's arc story was true. She asked me why I was asking, and using simple 8 year old logic I told her that it must have been impossible to carry every single pair animal given all the different species and sub species we were learning about. Then, even if he did, how did he keep all the animals that need different environments to survive. She told me that it was God's miracle and I wasn't satisfied I thought the answer she gave me wasn't fair so I then decided that many of the bible stories were made up or at least exaggerated.
            Noah's ark is something that catholic schools teach to their eight year olds on the proviso that when you grow up you will realise it's a children's story.

Evolution is considered compatible with catholicism, but I find it to be a little strange to state with little irony that Noah's Ark is just for kids but turning water into wine and raising the dead LITERALLY REALLY HAPPENED.

Comment

Originally posted by El Pozolero View Post
              The bible and the Qur'an are nothing more then ancient comic books!!!!!!

No one had super powers to walk on water or split the sea!!!

Just like there's no real person that shoots spider webs and swings around the city from skyscrapers!!!

I can do all those things, mate. It's not my fault you guys can't.

Comment

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors but I think that God's got a sick sense of humor, and when I die, I expect to find him laughing...

Comment

Originally posted by El Pozolero View Post
                  The bible and the Qur'an are nothing more then ancient comic books!!!!!!

No one had super powers to walk on water or split the sea!!!

Just like there's no real person that shoots spider webs and swings around the city from skyscrapers!!!

That's why there is science. The understanding. All of which can be easily explained.

I believe in god, more specifically the one mentioned in the holy bible. However, I don't think magic salt flavored air floated down and killed every first born male in egypt.

However, science can easily explain those events that taken place. As you said: walk on water and split the sea. he works in mysterious ways but now-a-days we have words for sulfur gas.

Comment

Working...
                  X