Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao is a beta male? He will sign an extension with TR until he retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanna know why PAC is so scared to leave. It's clearly the smart thing to do. Maybe arum has some dirt on him or something

Comment

because doing what the mayweathers tell him to do makes him an alpha?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        I just wanna know why PAC is so scared to leave. It's clearly the smart thing to do. Maybe arum has some dirt on him or something
        I bet he does. Why else would he be so oblivious to Arum's dirty deeds? Dude is obviously not seeing something the rest of the world sees.

Comment

It's cause

a) he's a loyal guy
          b) he doesn't care about being a promoter, like these other guys. Politics is already more than he can handle
          b) very few fighters have gone off on their own, all wannabe promoters. Oscar only one that made it big, Floyd piggybacking for years and now undermining GBP via Haymon. Pac doesn't have a Haymon. Cotto does well as a floater, but remember PR is major boxing market for US promoters, and currently at a real low point talent wise.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It's cause

a) he's a loyal guy
            b) he doesn't care about being a promoter, like these other guys. Politics is already more than he can handle
            b) very few fighters have gone off on their own, all wannabe promoters. Oscar only one that made it big, Floyd piggybacking for years and now undermining GBP via Haymon. Pac doesn't have a Haymon. Cotto does well as a floater, but remember PR is major boxing market for US promoters, and currently at a real low point talent wise.
            Idk about the whole loyal thing. I mean didn't he practical sign with gbp to cause the Cold War lol. And why does he have a promo company. He doesn't have to be the next golden boy promo but being a free agent for him is much better than being tied to TR

Comment

Idk about the whole loyal thing. I mean didn't he practical sign with gbp to cause the Cold War lol. And why does he have a promo company. He doesn't have to be the next golden boy promo but being a free agent for him is much better than being tied to TR
              That was way back, he wasn't with TR for that long. Almost every fighter has a promo company, his is an afterthought, esp since he went into politics. I agree he might be able to do better solo, but it's no guarantee, given he's declining. Arum lost money on Rios and Bradley 1 and maybe even 2. 20m for Rios is a ton of money, other than Floyd nobody sniffs that. And Floyd's 32m minimum is an aberration and a mistake by the network.

Comment

Working...
              X