Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio bradley not selling tickets

http://www.ticketmaster.com/pacquiao...004C30EF2090D4

Lol....

Can I get a free pair of decent seats then?

Comment

Why do some fans care so much about ticket sales and PPV buys? As if you clowns were getting a cut from either or as if it was going to affect the fight itself.

At the end of the day, I could care less if a fight sells 10 tickets as long as it is a fight I am looking forward to. Whoever doesn't attend or purchase this fight is missing out on a great fight, end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Why do some fans care so much about ticket sales and PPV buys? As if you clowns were getting a cut from either or as if it was going to affect the fight itself.

At the end of the day, I could care less if a fight sells 10 tickets as long as it is a fight I am looking forward to. Whoever doesn't attend or purchase this fight is missing out on a great fight, end of.
        Funny how suddenly the PAC turds change their tune once he only sells 500k

Comment

Bradley vs Provodnikov sold nothing, seats were almost all empty and that was fight of the year.

Are you getting a cut of the sales? No, so why even care man

Comment

No hype on this fight and Pac has dropped off since getting KTFO and fighting in China. It's sad though, it really is a good fight.

Comment

The undercard sucks
              I know Arum has a ton of experience, but industry is changing after GBP came into the picture and I don't think he's adjusting well

Comment

Time for David Greisman to start counting.

Comment

We need the top rank girls to do a lingerie match for the undergrad.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Funny how suddenly the PAC turds change their tune once he only sells 500k
                    How much cut you'll get if it's sold out? Are you gonna lose some money if it doesn't? See what I did there?

Comment

Working...
                    X