No announcement yet.

Mike Perez needs to go back to the Communist Cuba diet for Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Perez needs to go back to the Communist Cuba diet for Boxers

His body looks blown up. Not even fat just blown up. The muscles look like they've been pumped up like a balloon. He needs to go back to the fundamentals. He has been getting too comfortable with the western diet and freedom..

and you can tell his conditioning sucked for this fight...

Comment

It's very hard for a guy his height to maintain that kinda bodyweight and tea I hard for boxing whilst actually being in shape and not just fat
      Quick turnaround from his last brutal fight too
      I think he came in lighter for this fight and I'm not sure that was outta choice
      He was probably eating a lot and doing bodybuilding type work to keep a decent weight judging by the look of him and how he gassed hard

Comment

He is an embarrassment for the Cuban boxing program. A cuban fighter cant underperform like that

Comment

Odlanier Solis?

Comment

you don't think the 6'2 256lbs man in front of him had something to do with it? his punches looked like they affected takam like a mesquito bite. perez looked like a little boy compared to takam. maybe nobody is giving takam any credit for making adjustments. this was his first big stage fight & it was against a southpaw. I like mike perez but it is clear as day that his punching power is going to be an issue once when he's in with the big boys who can take a HW punch.

Comment

Sad thing is the food kinda sucks in Ireland.

Comment

Working...
              X