No announcement yet.

Broner 100% will beat the breaks off any welterweight not named Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Someone revived this thread. I forgot I even Made it.
    Very convenient that you "forgot". Probably the same way you "forgot" that you just said that Broner will be a top 10 ATG in another thread today Small minds like yours tend to conspicuously forget things on a regular basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
      Very convenient that you "forgot". Probably the same way you "forgot" that you just said that Broner will be a top 10 ATG in another thread today Small minds like yours tend to conspicuously forget things on a regular basis.
      Broner will be a Top 10 great. I was sure he would beat Maidana. I was wrong. It was a bump in the Road. B-hop has losses and he is an ATG. Fighters don't need to be undefeated to be an ATG. Broner one day will be an ATG, Stop being a hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Why did someone revive this thread. This is embarrassing to look at for me. I think my username was Swagswag at the time I made this.
        haha you are the first poster ever to give red k, thanks

come on guys, don't let it die

Comment

• IS this thread a joke? Maidana already made broner cry, and paulie malignagi was robbed against him. Matysste would TKO or KO broner, broner will continue to disappoint his nut huggers such as you. Promised

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            IS this thread a joke? Maidana already made broner cry, and paulie malignagi was robbed against him. Matysste would TKO or KO broner, broner will continue to disappoint his nut huggers such as you. Promised
            Did you pay attention to the OP date?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Maidana wouldn't be a problem, easy work right. sugarsmosley didn't believe in the blueprint maidana lmao.

look at these cats having no faith in my man chino.

Maidana wouldn't though? lol. the reed didn't believe in Maidana either.

Maidana wouldn't rough him up though. lol. johnm, another quality poster, completely overlooks maidana also.

All these cats had that crow coming!! Eat up! We were telling you guys, but nope, people wouldn't listen. I get tired of being right sometimes. Eh, who am I kidding it never gets old!

WAR MAIDANA!!!!!!

WAR 'WRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              LOL. What are you talking about? Just because we didn't mention Maidana doesn't mean we weren't giving him credit.

"Eating Crow" would be if I had said "Broner is gonna crush Maidana" and then he got his ish pushed in.

Relax, big guy.

Comment

• "Did you pay attention to the OP date? "

Ahhhh in that Case...poor guy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  LOL. What are you talking about? Just because we didn't mention Maidana doesn't mean we weren't giving him credit.

"Eating Crow" would be if I had said "Broner is gonna crush Maidana" and then he got his ish pushed in.

Relax, big guy.
                  I was reaching on the last few, because I was so fired up after the first few. Had to get a potshot on old johnm then jump on my bicycle again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I was reaching on the last few, because I was so fired up after the first few. Had to get a potshot on old johnm then jump on my bicycle again.
                    I was with you, too.

"Wraps is puttin' a beating on these guy.....oh wait....wait, that's me"

Comment

• bump.

Comment

Working...
                      X