Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana gets short end of stick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBP used Maidana to reanimate Moralesīdead career. Now what? Guzman? I wonder what would happen if Chino was mexican, he would have fought Pacquiao or Floyd already.
    Last edited by Nicolino; 11-19-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
      GBP used Maidana to reanimate Moralesīdead career. Now what? Guzman? I wonder what would happen if Chino was mexican, he would have fighted Pacquiao or Floyd already.
      Guzman is a non entity in boxing. He is only relevant in the minds of stupid people.

Comment

What about maidana-Alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          Guerrero pulls out of the fight with injury, then now they are talking about Guerrero vs Mayweather. Although neither could beat mayweather, maidana clearly deserves the fight more.

No one wants to fight Maidana, Bradley offers him 150K, Guerrero pulls out now they are not talking about a fight between the two anymore, khan doesnt want the rematch, Matthysse is nowhere to be found, Soto is fighting bums, alexander left the division

Whats next for him? I hope he comes back in ring soon
          Maidana pulled out a fight with Bradley with a fake injury,shame he could not mix it up with The Ghost but he should try to make that match again..He always has Morales,he could fight Prescott or Alvarado..There are fights out there for him,the question is does he have the balls to take umm..I never forgot about him faking an injury tho,that really bothered me..

Comment

Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
            What about maidana-Alexander?
            Too dangerous for Maidana to take,I've notice something about Maidana..Either he takes fights that fits his style,or fights that will make him money(Khan,and the reason he still chasing that fight)no young cats on the come up on Maidana's resume..Old guys that fit his style and one young head case(Ortiz)..Why does he not fight R.G.,or Alexander(who Berto and Ortiz did not wanna fight hmm)Garcia??Just somebody young and good,is that too much to ask??

Comment

Maidana picks his fights like the others do. He has a belt, albeit a paper one, so hopefully it won't be long before he is fighting good up and comers

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                Guerrero pulls out of the fight with injury, then now they are talking about Guerrero vs Mayweather. Although neither could beat mayweather, maidana clearly deserves the fight more.

No one wants to fight Maidana, Bradley offers him 150K, Guerrero pulls out now they are not talking about a fight between the two anymore, khan doesnt want the rematch, Matthysse is nowhere to be found, Soto is fighting bums, alexander left the division

Whats next for him? I hope he comes back in ring soon
                you have a point, but I doubt the Guerrero fight happens, he's coming off a shoulder injury and would go up in weight, I don't think Golden Boy puts him in there with Floyd, not in these circumstances at least, unless they're just looking to feed him a southpaw or whatever. I dunno, I guess there's a chance there could be some truth to these rumors

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                  we should demand , spam the ghost twitter and **** for him to face Maidana before he trys anything else
                  i like your idea man im in ill start right now

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Too dangerous for Maidana to take,I've notice something about Maidana..Either he takes fights that fits his style,or fights that will make him money(Khan,and the reason he still chasing that fight)no young cats on the come up on Maidana's resume..Old guys that fit his style and one young head case(Ortiz)..Why does he not fight R.G.,or Alexander(who Berto and Ortiz did not wanna fight hmm)Garcia??Just somebody young and good,is that too much to ask??
                    he wanted guerrero, guerrero pulled out

Comment

Too dangerous for Maidana to take,

LOL at devon alexander being too dangerous, thanks for the laugh. devon alexander is harmless.

I've notice something about Maidana..Either he takes fights that fits his style,or fights that will make him money(Khan,and the reason he still chasing that fight
                      He takes fights that will make him the most money?? NO WAYYY!!

Comment

Working...
                      X