This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    He doesn't care if your team wins the super bowl. He doesn't care how your day went. He doesn't if your friend recovers from cancer or not.

God does not care about your individual plight.

If god exists, we are his little minions who he uses for a video game. You know how we used to play Civilization on the computer, well that's what god does with us, except his version is way cooler and way more interactive.

F.uck you Jesus. F.uck you Mohammed(especially you). **** you Vishnu and all your god damn arms.

Keep making AIDS babies, that'll show everyone how much you love us.
    Why the special emphasis on Muhammed? Give the man a break he has been dead for over 1600 years.

Comment

God can even score goals alongside **** music - a true sign of his omnipotence:

Comment

b/c he is responsible for the worst of the religions.
        No religion is any worse than the other. They all rank the same as cults....

Comment

b/c he is responsible for the worst of the religions.
          The three Abrahamic religions are pretty much the same when it comes to their teachings.

Comment

God doesn't care about any EPL team or the English national team. Only Botswana.
            GOD loves me. How do I know?

The BIBLE tells me so!!

Comment

He doesn't care if your team wins the super bowl. He doesn't care how your day went. He doesn't if your friend recovers from cancer or not.

God does not care about your individual plight.

If god exists, we are his little minions who he uses for a video game. You know how we used to play Civilization on the computer, well that's what god does with us, except his version is way cooler and way more interactive.

F.uck you Jesus. F.uck you Mohammed(especially you). **** you Vishnu and all your god damn arms.

Keep making AIDS babies, that'll show everyone how much you love us.
              Believing that only effects you my friend.

Comment

Working...
              X