No announcement yet.

Cofee vs Energy drinks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
    when i've got some time i'll press a pot of coffee, but with exams coming up, it's all red bull.
    Masturbated in any movie theaters lately?

What's your favorite baseball team now that the Montreal Expose aren't a team?

Comment

energy drinks are full of **** and sugar and wear off after an hour or less. Plus when they wear off, they make you sleepy as ****, wheras coffee is the ****.

Comment

neither both arnt good for you...good but not good for you ..Try Tea

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Masturbated in any movie theaters lately?

What's your favorite baseball team now that the Montreal Expose aren't a team?
          wait, what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by NewYork View Post
            neither both arnt good for you...good but not good for you ..Try Tea
            I agree. Green Tea is my ****. Ito ten is the brand name I think, it's roasted, ****ing delicious.

Comment

wait, what are you talking about?
              I was just making a Pewee Herman joke because of your username. Heard of him? Anyway, he was caught masturbating in a dirty movie theater and it was all in the media back in the 90's. Just messin around man.

Comment

Coffee sometimes in the morning and during the day, not instant crap though if I can help it.

Coffee is a good stimulant to drink before exercise.......I drink it before a bike ride, it makes you feel less pain and you burn more energy!

Comment

when i've got some time i'll press a pot of coffee, but with exams coming up, it's all red bull.
                  Wtf.

When I was in college I had time for Drugs, Sex, Fighting all that.

How DON'T you have the time to make 1 pot of coffee?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                    Coffee sometimes in the morning and during the day, not instant crap though if I can help it.

Coffee is a good stimulant to drink before exercise.......I drink it before a bike ride, it makes you feel less pain and you burn more energy!
                    Righto, now I prefer latte though.

Milk adds extra nourishment and if I'm ONLY consuming a coffee drink before I'm adamant about doing something melikes it to have mass sugar in it too.

That will get burned right off in ten seconds anyways.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Wtf.

When I was in college I had time for Drugs, Sex, Fighting all that.

How DON'T you have the time to make 1 pot of coffee?
                      It's the classic excuse.

I don't have time to wipe my ass because I have exams coming up.

Comment

Working...
                      X