No announcement yet.

Can we get BN24 shut down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
    Ive been a journalist for over 25 years and this website infuriates me. At no point does it even try to hide the fact that it's ridiculing boxing, making fun of our most treasured of sports.

I want it shut down. Permanently. And i want ESB wiped off the map too for blatantly supporting it based PURELY revenue stream. It's abhorrent.

Now whilst i have a knack for pen on paper, i am far from savvy when it comes to all things 'tech' but if anyone knows of a way this can be achieved, lets get it sorted.
    The writers on ESB and BN24 are the SAME PEOPLE. Whether it's Scott Gilfoird, or Michael Collins or Dan Ambrose or Chris Williams. They are all the same the people, the owners of both websites - David Rosenberg and Eddy Pronishev.

This is fact and people have pretty much proven this time and time again.

They are both made for Google Adsense websites. Everything from their headlines, to their content, is created to generate ad clicks.

None of these aliases have ever been to a single live show, none of these websites every have direct information - always info from other places. They fabricate and create news.

The only way to shut them down is to stop giving them traffic. Don't go there, tell others to do the same and they will die a quick death.

Comment

Boxingscene is the best site i have been to,,,,

yes there is some idiots and fanboys,, actually about 75%

but i still find some great posters, and some funny ones,,, stax on decks and warrios are two of my faves,, i can just imagine some 22 year old sitting in mom's basement, typing away

Comment

their forum looks ugly...

Comment

ESB/BN24 has fallen off entirely. It is nothing but ****posting and trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The writers on ESB and BN24 are the SAME PEOPLE. Whether it's Scott Gilfoird, or Michael Collins or Dan Ambrose or Chris Williams. They are all the same the people, the owners of both websites - David Rosenberg and Eddy Pronishev.

This is fact and people have pretty much proven this time and time again.

They are both made for Google Adsense websites. Everything from their headlines, to their content, is created to generate ad clicks.

None of these aliases have ever been to a single live show, none of these websites every have direct information - always info from other places. They fabricate and create news.

The only way to shut them down is to stop giving them traffic. Don't go there, tell others to do the same and they will die a quick death.

You need to clean up this forum (nsb specifically) too...get rid of the fanboys.

If you haven't noticed, everytime a thread gets taken over by fanboys which happens all the time with almost all nsb threads, other posters just abandon nsb and retreat to the lounge or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
              Ive been a journalist for over 25 years and this website infuriates me. At no point does it even try to hide the fact that it's ridiculing boxing, making fun of our most treasured of sports.

I want it shut down. Permanently. And i want ESB wiped off the map too for blatantly supporting it based PURELY revenue stream. It's abhorrent.

Now whilst i have a knack for pen on paper, i am far from savvy when it comes to all things 'tech' but if anyone knows of a way this can be achieved, lets get it sorted.
              I write for fighthype on occasion and disregarding the 'boxing news' thinly veiled as opinion pieces the standard of English is atrocious, from a purely professional standpoint it is beyond poor.

Comment

I'm an ESB refugee as well. I got banned for 'attacking' another poster. I replied to the admin Email and nobody ever elaborated as to whom I attacked.

I never attack other members as we are all boxing fans; some slightly and borderline ******ed? Sure. But I don't call names or 'attack' other members. But I am slightly drunk now so... **** ESB.

Sorry for the rant lol.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  You need to clean up this forum (nsb specifically) too...get rid of the fanboys.

If you haven't noticed, everytime a thread gets taken over by fanboys which happens all the time with almost all nsb threads, other posters just abandon nsb and retreat to the lounge or something.
                  The irony of you saying this

Comment

You can do denial of service attacks and such but it can become a criminal matter and if there's advertising money involved I imagine you'd get sued too.

Couldn't you, you know, just not use the site?

Comment

I heard this dude makes over 300 thousand a year from ad revenue by spinning other peoples articles, google has never punished this guy or shut down his sites he is clearly violating the rules, maybe he has connections?
                      Last edited by hectari; 04-20-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X