Shane Mosley said he had no legs and wasn't healthy when he fought Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your just old buddy that's all.

Comment

mosley did have **** stamina in that mayweather fight..against pac he showed decent movement (he was backpedaling alot in that fight lol) and better stamina..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        mosley did have **** stamina in that mayweather fight..against pac he showed decent movement (he was backpedaling alot in that fight lol) and better stamina..
        We have to remember he mos likely over trained. He came from basically a full camp vs the Berto fight (i would have paid PPV to see berto get hattoned in hindsight that would have been sanctioned murder) then directly in a Floyd fight camp. And with his age yeah... Mayweather beat the s hit out of Shane lol. It was sad

Comment

Well he's old and had back to back training camps. He looked tight and blew his entire load in the second round.

Comment

I believe him.His stamina was terrible in that fight and after the 2nd round he threw very few punches per round.He looked much better when he fought Canelo and I think he threw well over 600 punches in that fight compared to maybe half that many punches thrown at Mayweather. It looked like he was fighting scared in both the Mayweather and Pacquiao fights and was afraid to throw his punches or gassed out or both. He fought like a warrior in his fight with Canelo. Even though he lost every round to Canelo he never quit trying and throwing punches. With both Mayweather and Pacquiao he seem to give up after the 2nd round and just try to finish the fight without getting KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Its called being old and beat up.
              old?

but he was on his toes running vs pac!!!

i think that 2nd round rocker was a mistake....not supposed to happen....

that's why suddenly he lost his legs and virtually stopped the assaults....

Comment

He was inactive for like 16 months or so and then overtrained by training for Berto(which fell through) and then Floyd.

Comment

Cool, what's his excuse for pac?

Comment

Working...
                  X