No announcement yet.

Matthysse-Peterson, Brook-Alexander doubleheader in the works for May 18th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    You going? I skipped out on Rigo - Donaire for this so... let's get this **** going!
    Hell yea bro, if it's there i'm going. I don't care if I have to donate blood for a few weeks to come up with money, I'm there!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

You going? I skipped out on Rigo - Donaire for this so... let's get this **** going!

Hell yea bro, if it's there i'm going. I don't care if I have to donate blood for a few weeks to come up with money, I'm there!!!!
      Lol well you better start cause they look pretty set on making this happen. And we definitely need some good seats for this card. I'm talking about sitting next to the judges top seats. Like, everytime someone gets hit you get hit with their sweat type seats.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lol well you better start cause they look pretty set on making this happen. And we definitely need some good seats for this card. I'm talking about sitting next to the judges top seats. Like, everytime someone gets hit you get hit with their sweat type seats.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Man, I want PEDersons head to fall on my lap when Matthysse knocks it off!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Man, I want PEDersons head to fall on my lap when Matthysse knocks it off!
          Im with you on that one. If that happens Ill make sure to grab it from you and kick it into the nosebleeds.

You going for Alexander or Brook? I feel the same way about this fight and Alexander. Hehe

Comment

This is incredible. Matty-Pete FOTY

Comment

Im with you on that one. If that happens Ill make sure to grab it from you and kick it into the nosebleeds.

You going for Alexander or Brook? I feel the same way about this fight and Alexander. Hehe
              HAHAHA I really don't know about Alexander-Brook. On one hand Alexander has performed sub-par against good competition. He has questionable wins. On the other hand this is Brook's first step up in competition. He struggled with his stamina against Jones and we didn't really get to see him in deep waters against Saldivia.

I think I got Brook on this one. He has power and I think he may be able to walk down Alexander and probably stop him. I could see Alexander stinking up the place and making it an ugly fight and getting a SD also. 50/50 fight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                HAHAHA I really don't know about Alexander-Brook. On one hand Alexander has performed sub-par against good competition. He has questionable wins. On the other hand this is Brook's first step up in competition. He struggled with his stamina against Jones and we didn't really get to see him in deep waters against Saldivia.

I think I got Brook on this one. He has power and I think he may be able to walk down Alexander and probably stop him. I could see Alexander stinking up the place and making it an ugly fight and getting a SD also. 50/50 fight for me.
                Oh ok, good. I couldn't **** with you if you were going for Alexander.

Jk man.

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I'm in there like swimwear ! I'm also going to Judah vs Garcia but I
                  also skipped Rigo vs Donaire as well. I hope i don't regret that decision lol. Ringside seats for AC though without question!

Comment

Originally posted by tjames81 View Post

I'm in there like swimwear ! I'm also going to Judah vs Garcia but I
                    also skipped Rigo vs Donaire as well. I hope i don't regret that decision lol. Ringside seats for AC though without question!
                    Damn and the numbers keep growing. That's 5 of us now. I was jk about the ringside seats tho. Well, I'd have to see prices first but most likely not. Never been in there but Im guessing some 75-100 dollar seats would do.

Comment

Working...
                    X