Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know who else never failed a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

my point exactly^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
      yep, because this drug testing issue is most b*ring **** on the forum. Its back and forth with many TS having snippets of information leaning one way or the other and its never a valid constructed debate, its a slanging match that usually attracts Pacquiao and Mayweather fans to vent their two cents

and this is probably the 10,000 thread on this subject and still nothing has changed
      Don't read it then. If I find something boring, guess what I ignore it. You clicked on this thread knowing full well what it was about.

Comment

i have no faith in pacroid ever taking any random drug. his style relies on PED's too much. i believe pacroid would be an average fighter without them.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          i have no faith in pacroid ever taking any random drug. his style relies on PED's too much. i believe pacroid would be an average fighter without them.

this is exactly the kind of **** this thread encourages and brings out. all the idiots come out of the woodwork to knock together their two brain cells to come up with a nonsensical post like that

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            Well, did you know that in 1989 Olympic Mens basketball signed waivers to have drug tests results sealed?
            I wonder why they did that, nobody should be above suspicion.
            And did you check D Rose interview when he was asked "Out of 10 how big is the PED problem in the NBA, he said out of 10, it's 7!"
            And check out Jordans transformation year to year, just check it out. Plus the NBA tests are as big a joke as boxing.
            did you know jordan wasnt on a 1989 olympic team

Comment

And also, their whistleblowers have came out with undeniable proof to crucify their cheating ways!

Your argument is irrelevant!

What a waste of human jizz you are TS!

Go **** and die you ******o. Take your whole useless family with you off a nearby cliff!

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                Yes, I agree! Every elite fighter should TAKE THE TEST!
                What for? You just agreed also that those athletes you mentioned are on PEDS but passed OSDT.

Comment

Originally posted by tacuso View Post
                  What for? You just agreed also that those athletes you mentioned are on PEDS but passed OSDT.
                  Good Point. No athlete should ever take a drug test because cheaters will always get around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliping Itim View Post
                    And also, their whistleblowers have came out with undeniable proof to crucify their cheating ways!

Your argument is irrelevant!

What a waste of human jizz you are TS!

Go **** and die you ******o. Take your whole useless family with you off a nearby cliff!
                    You need to get some Pu**y, it will help you out with your anger problem.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                      this is exactly the kind of **** this thread encourages and brings out. all the idiots come out of the woodwork to knock together their two brain cells to come up with a nonsensical post like that
                      For a "boring" thread you sure have came back multiple times to check on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X