Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss the WWF attitude era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude who doesn't? It was badass, I didn't had cable, had to stay at my grandmas but man was it worth it, I miss every second of it

The Brood
    The Rock
    Stone Cold
    Kane with his mask

Comment

Oh man, I miss the old days.
      Last edited by Las Vegas,; 04-13-2011, 12:04 AM.

Comment

He did it for the rock!

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          The best version of The Undertaker / Ministry of darkness period

Wow, nice find. Green k given.

Comment

2001/2002 was the best era of wrestling without a doubt. Wrestling will never reach those dizzy heights ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
              2001/2002 was the best era of wrestling without a doubt. Wrestling will never reach those dizzy heights ever again.

Man the Invasion angle, what a disaster.

WCW vs WWF came down to 5 WWF guys vs 3 WWF guys, an ECW guy and 1 WCW guy

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Man the Invasion angle, what a disaster.

WCW vs WWF came down to 5 WWF guys vs 3 WWF guys, an ECW guy and 1 WCW guy
                I disagree. The ratings went through the roof during the invasion which lasted a whole year! If the 3 guys you are referring to are the Dudley Boyz and Rhyno than you should know Rhyno and the Dudleyz spent years in ECW. Longer than they spent in the WWE anyway.

Comment

Give me a hell yeah!

Austin 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                    I disagree. The ratings went through the roof during the invasion which lasted a whole year! If the 3 guys you are referring to are the Dudley Boyz and Rhyno than you should know Rhyno and the Dudleyz spent years in ECW. Longer than they spent in the WWE anyway.
                    If I remember rightly, the FINAL 2 men that it came down to were Rock and Stone Cold, if I remember rightly.

What I know for sure is that Hogan, Hall, Nash, Steiner, Sting, Goldberg, Flair, Luger, Bischoff, Jarret, Viscious all were AWOL.

We all know the "contract issues" excuse, but the "WCW" that was presented during invasion was a joke.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X