No announcement yet.

NAACP leader pretended to be black for years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Of course 1bad65 ignores that important fact and keeps repeating what she said on good morning america.
    Yeah, I'm just using her own words. You're something else.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I would not refer to Dolezal as a black woman, she is not. I also wouldn't refer to Jenner biologically as a woman, because he is not. I just use the word "she" because that's what she sees herself as.
    Both of them are identifying as something they are not. And you respect one and condemn the other. It's the epitome of hypocrisy, and no amount of strawman arguments and deflection can change it.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point, but that's how you roll.

Again, if Dolezal was to say she's black culturally, and sees herself as a black woman culturally, I wouldn't care either.
    Yeah, yeah, you have an excuse to try and avoid just manning up and admitting you're a hypocrite.

Comment

Life is not simple, ...
      Not for you. Listening to you makes me think of that famous quote; 'Life is hard; its harder when you're stupid.'

I know for simple minds like yours, it's easier to do that so it doesn't confuse you and make you think.
      Dude, you're the one with no reading comprehension skills. You should be embarrassed, but yet you think you're the smart one. You are a shining example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

I just find it funny you can't let **** go and keep going even when you been proven wrong time and time again. It's not just this discussion, it's every discussion about god, science and everything else you have no clue about.
      You really do have the mind of a child. You're right as we speak getting laughed at in another thread where you are spewing your normal racism, anti-religion, and hypocrisy.

You know what's funny, you should be respected on this site. You know more about boxing than most here, but you're such a hypocrite and immature jerk in the Lounge that people openly mock you.

I do it all the time, check my posts and discussions with people like Jeffries and Piggy. If they make a good point, I concede. You are like a heavy bag, keep taking punches not giving a fuk if you are wrong....lol
      A 12 year mentality coupled with Dunning-Kruger. You're a real piece of work, aren't you?

You can't even read at an elementary school level, and here you are trying to mock the intelligence of others, some of whom are college educated.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Not for you. Listening to you makes me think of that famous quote; 'Life is hard; its harder when you're stupid.'

Dude, you're the one with no reading comprehension skills. You should be embarrassed, but yet you think you're the smart one. You are a shining example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

You really do have the mind of a child. You're right as we speak getting laughed at in another thread where you are spewing your normal racism, anti-religion, and hypocrisy.

You know what's funny, you should be respected on this site. You know more about boxing than most here, but you're such a hypocrite and immature jerk in the Lounge that people openly mock you.

A 12 year mentality coupled with Dunning-Kruger. You're a real piece of work, aren't you?

You can't even read at an elementary school level, and here you are trying to mock the intelligence of others, some of whom are college educated.
        Insult much?...don't you find that ironic?

BTW, if there's anyone being laughed at here, it's you.

No seriously, it's you.

One has a psychological condition that is recognized my modern science.

The other has lied on applications, resumes and said a black man who isn't her father is.

Yea, they are exactly the same thing. Anything to hate on transgendered people....lol

It's kind of like when ****sexuality is compared to bestiality.

Comment

Insult much?...don't you find that ironic?
          I'll lob insults outside of a debate. This isn't a debate. It's just your blatant hypocrisy being pointed out and you throwing a hissy fit over it.

Yea, they are exactly the same thing. Anything to hate on transgendered people....lol
          I'm not doing that. All I said is that both of these people identify as something they are not. And that is 100% true no matter what you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I'll lob insults outside of a debate. This isn't a debate. It's just your blatant hypocrisy being pointed out and you throwing a hissy fit over it.
            Yet you are the one that insists people don't insult people when having a discussion. Yet you do it to me, reason being because you lost. It's ok, insults are a sign you can't have an intelligent discussion.

I'm not doing that. All I said is that both of these people identify as something they are not. And that is 100% true no matter what you say.
            Sorry, but it's more complicated than that. I'm done with this topic because you have it set in your mind it's the same thing and I have pointed out with facts it is not.

So I can't speak to a wall. If you want to have a good discussion without insulting my intellect, college degree, or fighting career, then we can.

I'm not ashamed of anything I have done, and am proud of the boxing I did. Sure, I'm not Oscar Delahoya but that's ok too. I also don't go around telling people how they know nothing of boxing simply because I boxed like somebody else we all know does.

Comment

Yet you are the one that insists people don't insult people when having a discussion. Yet you do it to me, reason being because you lost. It's ok, insults are a sign you can't have an intelligent discussion.
              Again, this isn't a debate. No one can 'win' and no one can 'lose'.
              Go stroke your fragile ego elsewhere.

Sorry, but it's more complicated than that. I'm done with this topic because you have it set in your mind it's the same thing and I have pointed out with facts it is not.
              It's not more complicated than what I said it is, that both of them identify as something they are not. You're trying to make it complicated to avoid just manning up and admitting you're a hypocrite on this issue.

Comment

• lol wot happened here 22 pages wtf.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Both are portraying themselves as something they are not based on what they identify with. It's not "apples and oranges." It's an an example of hypocrisy when it comes to tolerance.
                  But the chick is straight up lying..

Claiming no proof that's her real parents..

Claiming her foster brother is her kid...

Jenner isn't lying, this crazy chick is....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

1bad64 doesn't see that though, and it's exactly the same.....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Bruce did plenty of lying himself to his family and others. Sure he's revealing it now but let's not pretend he didn't tell any lies.His ex wife and Khloe Kardashian sure think he did plenty of lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X