Early candidate for Round of the Year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was amazed i thought williams was out with that KD

Comment

It's a good round but nothing even close to round of the year. For one thing neither fighter is rated at all and usually the round of the year would not go to fighters that have not progressed pass the Friday night fights. Even putting that aside it was a good round but many rounds this year will be better I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        It's a good round but nothing even close to round of the year. For one thing neither fighter is rated at all and usually the round of the year would not go to fighters that have not progressed pass the Friday night fights. Even putting that aside it was a good round but many rounds this year will be better I'm sure.
        Possibly so, point out a better round and I will upload it for comparison.

Comment

It was okay. It is the best so far I agree, but only because there's only been 26 days in 2014. After the first KD, there was a long time with just jabbing and blocking. It looked more like Williams Jr's best performance of his career rather than best round of the year. Aside from the surprise counter hook, White got KD'ed twice and wobbled and TKO'ed.

Comment

One thing is for sure, ESPN FNF always brings out those KO's of the year, Round of the year more than premium channels do. Even has its fair share of FOTY candidates.

Comment

I didn't see this fight on Friday. I was hoping someone would show it. This gets my vote for round of the year so far what a great round.

Comment

Working...
              X