Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Paul Walker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope it's not real. I mean I just read two articles that say it's a massive hoax that came out yesterday or something.

Comment

Paul Walker ‏@RealPaulWalker 4m
      It's with a heavy heart that we must confirm Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident...MORE: http://on.fb.me/1bzn8gD - #TeamPW

That's his verified account.

Rest in peace.

The first movies in the series were awesome.

Comment

https://twitter.com/RealPaulWalker

confirmed dead.

Paul Walker ‏@RealPaulWalker 5m
        It's with a heavy heart that we must confirm Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident...MORE: http://on.fb.me/1bzn8gD - #TeamPW

Comment

Not sure how twitter works, but so he logged onto his twitter account to say he's passed away?

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Not sure how twitter works, but so he logged onto his twitter account to say he's passed away?
            You American right? Figures.

Comment

Damn....RIP PW.

Him and Diesel took the F&F franchise through the roof.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Comment

Probably a member of his family i guess.

Comment

Many famous people have their publicist run their accounts, but if the account is verified then it's legit.

Comment

From his Facebook.

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

Comment

RIP! How sad.

He wasn't even the one driving. I hope the investigation shows us how it all happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X