No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Then my mistake. You just see things like this every football season from posters who havent said a peep about ball all year.
    That's true enough. There's always going to be bandwagon riders. Hell, ask a hundred random people who their favorite NFL team is and I'd bet more than half of them will give you the name of the team that just won the Super Bowl that year

Poet

Comment

• I now declare this the OFFICIAL Thread to be renamed

Official road to USC BCS TITLE thread

Comment

• ^^^^^^ you sir have won the internetz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemisis View Post

I now declare this the OFFICIAL Thread to be renamed

Official road to USC BCS TITLE thread

i went to the game yesterday and there were a few points of concern from their performance...the following needs improvement

-the offensive line: i was seeing 2 second pockets around Barkely...this was alarming since it was just Hawaii

-the running game: .Silas Redd was ok, McNeal was a no show..there wasn't much ball control...the play calling between run and pass was heavily tilted towards to the pass

-the defense: Hawaii at times was able to move the ball with some kind of ease...the play calling on D was conservative as well...i remember maybe 4 blitzes...for a team as fast as SC, i'd like to see them more aggressive

-dropped passes: both Woods and Lee had more drops in that game than i remember...this might be because its the 1st game, but i also remember Woods' opening game last year where nothing hit the ground

lastly, it was a somber moment at the stadium when they honored Junior...even i felt a lil choked up when they showed his mom and family on the field crying

Comment

• Bama will rape USC 41-14 like they did to michigan....pay up check.

Comment

• Expected a lot more **** talking I'm going to be paying my bets right now. I'm glad I had to work instead of watched Michigan have that pathetic display. Ah well, at least we beat ND again like usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                That's true enough. There's always going to be bandwagon riders. Hell, ask a hundred random people who their favorite NFL team is and I'd bet more than half of them will give you the name of the team that just won the Super Bowl that year

Poet
                Which really sucks when you are a life long die hard gator fan. These last 2-4 years it almost got to the point that i was ashamed to tell others i am a gator fan, because what you say is true. Oh well, this year will be interesting, and probably knock a few more people off the wagon.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i went to the game yesterday and there were a few points of concern from their performance...the following needs improvement

-the offensive line: i was seeing 2 second pockets around Barkely...this was alarming since it was just Hawaii

-the running game: .Silas Redd was ok, McNeal was a no show..there wasn't much ball control...the play calling between run and pass was heavily tilted towards to the pass

-the defense: Hawaii at times was able to move the ball with some kind of ease...the play calling on D was conservative as well...i remember maybe 4 blitzes...for a team as fast as SC, i'd like to see them more aggressive

-dropped passes: both Woods and Lee had more drops in that game than i remember...this might be because its the 1st game, but i also remember Woods' opening game last year where nothing hit the ground

lastly, it was a somber moment at the stadium when they honored Junior...even i felt a lil choked up when they showed his mom and family on the field crying
                Bama doesnt have many, but their (or one of) their biggest weaknesses, which was there last year and looks like its carried over, is their secondary pass coverage. Deep threats, a good passer and receivers, and bama can really be torn/picked apart in those regards imo. This will open up the run game....some lol.

*im not saying theyre terrible in the secondary, that is just the weak(est) part in the chain that i would focus on to attack.

Comment

• Any other Gator fans in the house?

Last edited by ~AK49~; 09-23-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    i think bama will lose at least 2 games
                    Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Enjoy that game tonight? Roll Tide! :cool9:

Poet
                    Mississippi State will catch yall looking this year.

Hail State!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      Bama will rape USC 41-14 like they did to michigan....pay up check.

you are an absolute ****** if you believe Michigan is anything close to USC

the only raping that's gonna happen is when that Bama secondary gets on the field

Comment

Working...
                      X