No announcement yet.

Floyd at MW, faces new competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
    cheato and DLH were weight drained (the fight was not at 154 but a catchweight) cheato was also plasterless..

Martinez>>Cheato
    Martinez> Weight drained(147) dea man walking DLH

so you see P*******.ard pac is afraid of real MW and wants catchweights. Floyd will move to MW and clean house because Pac was a coward and refuses to do it..
    Exactly! Get off pac's nuts already. Styles make fights & margarito was a walking punching bag. Like roger said, "don't know s*** about boxing.!"

Comment

O, your on bro. I'll be looking for you when the fight gets made. Remember my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
        i willing to put all my point vrsus all ur point in bet that pacman beat featherweather
        O, your on bro. I'll be looking for you when the fight gets made. Remember my name.

Comment

he'd only move up for the title and retire

Comment

Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
            if they can make 160 they are game, heck if I was ward and wanted the bigest pay day of my life IŽll be sure I would make 160..

Comment

More FLoyd fantasies I see.

Comment

Originally posted by ropeadope89 View Post
                Dude is pacquiao all you talk/think about? Everytime I see a post from you, you bring pacquiao in it. Floyd will decision pacquiao. I'll bet you. I bet you another one of those Filipinos that jumped on the manny wagon, don't know anything about boxing. Smh. Can't wait till mayweather picks PAC apart. Don't cry ok?
                Lol. He's a Filipino that thinks he's not biased. Lol. He called me biased when I'm an Asian who just happens to be a fan of Floyd. All he ever posts about is Pacquiao. He will come into any Floyd thread and bring up Pacquiao. Other than Pacquiao and Floyd, the only other fighter I heard him talk about is Nonito Donaire. Figures.

Oh and he thinks that his nationality has nothing to do with his biased reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  he'd only move up for the title and retire
                  you think so? I think he could unite titles with another MW champ, at this stage some of the MW guys will be calling him out, Maybe BHop wants a shot at him if he makes weight?

Comment

Working...
                  X