No announcement yet.

Rockin' his last day away.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    this is not suicide, this is somebody moving on. Jackie will open her gym and I will be back in the mix. I will get my game published and make my own space in the boxing world. I'll be done spending my time here. You guys go on with your bad selves now.......Rockin'
    Bad news as it looks like you'll be spending more time on here... Jackie has cut the funding for disabled access i'm afraid as all boxers should be able too walk it was a risk she was willing too take

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
      Perhaps I am, but the idiot gave me his address in PM and wanted me to fly to him to fight.

B has told me off and I have to lay off the old man now.
      lol, you were saying how you would knock me out if we ever fought. You can talk **** all day on the internet, lots of people talk ****. But when it's time to man up the talkers are nowhere to be found. I could certainly find a ring for you to display your neanderthal like skills. Actually, I wouldn't even waste my time on jokes such as yourself.

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
      Bad news as it looks like you'll be spending more time on here... Jackie has cut the funding for disabled access i'm afraid as all boxers should be able too walk it was a risk she was willing too take
      I've already done my fighting, thanks for your concern............ Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 08-14-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

lol, you were saying how you would knock me out if we ever fought. You can talk **** all day on the internet, lots of people talk ****. But when it's time to man up the talkers are nowhere to be found. I could certainly find a ring for you to display your neanderthal like skills. Actually, I wouldn't even waste my time on jokes such as yourself.

I have no doubt I would knock you out. You're an old man who has trouble holding his own dick to piss. As I said, come to Toronto, Canada if you want to fight me. I can't afford to fly to the US. You PM'd me your address anyway, making it clear on your intention, so you are the troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
          I have no doubt I would knock you out. You're an old man who has trouble holding his own dick to piss. As I said, come to Toronto, Canada if you want to fight me. I can't afford to fly to the US. You PM'd me your address anyway, making it clear on your intention, so you are the troll.
          lol, ............. Rockin'

Comment

lol, ............. Rockin'
            Would you like to be friends?

Comment

• come on rockin, you can't go, you been with the site a long long time. I miss the good old days..

Comment

I know you don't fight but I doubt they'll fork out access for the disabled so they can have a hasn't been battering the ring with a walking stick from the sidelines shouting "you don't know sheit,use the jab" collecting spit with a bucket

Comment

Working...
                X